Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 31, 2014 at 16:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STEELER NATION WE NEED YOUR HELP  (Read 338 times)
steelheadzchris
N00b

« on: Nov 11, 2009 at 00:05 »

SteelheadzChris here,President of the Steelheadz of Virginia and we need your help Steeler Nation!!!

You have a boatload of contacts and i need your help.One of the ticket brokers that advertises with us is having a ticket giveaway contest and i need Steeler Nation to help us win.Its very simple too,you go to the Facebook page they have set up and become a fan of the page.Then you simply post on the wall that you vote for Steelheadz of Virginia www.steelheadzofva.co m
you can vote once a day.The contest ends on Sunday.The site with the most votes wins 4 tickets to any game.The people who vote also get a chance to win tickets,every time they vote thats a chance for them to win 2 tickets.Heres the link

http://www.facebook.com/CTCTickets

I am the only Steelers site that is in the contest so i need Steeler nation to represent.Right now some Buccaneers site is killing us.We just cant let that happen no sir.Down below is the link and the actual e-mail from them.

So let your readers know they can vote for you once per day starting NOW on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/CTCTickets - and don't forget to tell them that if their vote is the one picked randomly on Sunday, Nov. 15, THEY will win 2 free sports tickets, AND they'll win 2 sports tickets for you too! To vote, all they need to do is post a comment on our Facebook wall saying that they're voting for you (make sure you tell them to include the URL to be sure their vote is counted).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: