Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 18, 2014 at 19:32 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hate to admit it....  (Read 2596 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 14:13 »

I loved when Tomlin was quoted about benching Mendenhall earlier in the season.  "I don't have patience for talented players".  I LOVE IT.

Too bad BA isn't talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 14:21 »

Has 6-3 ever looked so shitty?

The Ravens will have the chance to jump ahead of us in a couple of weeks.  :rolleyes:
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 14:53 »

The Ravens will have the chance to jump ahead of us in a couple of weeks.  :rolleyes:

Not exactly the same record, but WVU's 7-3 looks as shitty or shittier.

On another note, I know he's a board favorite, but is it now OK with y2joyce that we lost to Cincinnati...and Chicago earlier in the year, or are we just a bunch of "whiny bitches" who don't know what we're talking about? I hope he's right and we "see him in the playoffs."

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #13 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 16:31 »

Y2J hasn't had a conscious thought since he slipped into an alcohol-induced coma at roughly 4:22 yesterday afternoon. 

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 16:34 »

On another note, I know he's a board favorite, but is it now OK with y2joyce that we lost to Cincinnati...and Chicago earlier in the year, or are we just a bunch of "whiny bitches" who don't know what we're talking about? I hope he's right and we "see him in the playoffs."

If I know Y2J, then yes, we are still just a bunch of whiny bitches.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Nov 17, 2009 at 21:10 »

I'll say this much: once it was clear to me that the ball wasn't going to roll out of bounds I thought that could Reed's best kickoff of the year. Sure enough it was just another trip to the house. What looked so promisingly unique broke down to just another average damn-near-every-Sunday stroll through the Steelers cover team.

Didn't Tampa Bay go like 30 years without one of those? Three on us in four weeks? It's almost a miracle we had a shitty first-half offensive effort up in Denver because with another kickoff or two Eddie Royal was bound to royally violate our lane intergrity and put up some points.

I am counting 12 KO return TDs leaguewide in 2009. Three against the Steez. Holy high hell upon high. Good heavens. Isn't that like a quarter of the TDs in the league? If our kick coverage team took one of those social networking quizzes to see which Spaceballs character they "were" it most undoubtedly without a doubt would be that of Barf. What the hell are you tal...I mean Why? you ask? Because we tackle like John Candy.

I think Vince Lombardi said it best: "What the hells goin' on out they-aaaarh?" It sucks.

If Bob Ligashesky took a which movie character quiz was himself he would be Forrest Gump. Without all that there football acumen. Read: a fuckin retard muttering about how 'shit happens'. The guy has stunk wherever he has been. Look it up. If there is gonna be professional accountability in the Steelers organization then this schmo has got to go.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: Nov 17, 2009 at 21:30 »

On another note, I know he's a board favorite, but is it now OK with y2joyce that we lost to Cincinnati

Why of course it's an ok loss. Cincy is top 5 in all the country and the mountaineers battled hard.

Er, you meant the real team 'round these parts?

we lost to Cincinnati...and Chicago earlier in the year, or are we just a bunch of "whiny bitches" who don't know what we're talking about? I hope he's right and we "see him in the playoffs."

Not sure what you're going for, like Sunday wasn't miserable for me, but I fail to see what last Sunday's loss has to do with any comments I'd made when the Steelers were 1-2 and "not going anywhere this year.......cuz i says so!" threads.

If you whiny bitches wanna whine what can I do about it? Nothing but take it in stride and hope for the playoffs. If you're asking permission for the Steelers fans to vent why and by, as board favorite, yes I grant you that inalienable right. What the hell do I care? I was just pointing out how retarded it sounded to deem the Steelers as failures after losing in week 3. The Steelers arent done. Not then. Not now.

The Bengals have played their asses off. Due all that credit. Etc. Etc. There's still a ton of football left to be played. Theyre 7-2 and the Steelers are at 6-3. I would call it foolish to cancel the rest of the season.

Steelers in the playoffs. Again. And I'd so much relish the opportunity to gain revenge at Cincy in the playoffs that I'd ship a batch of.....gofuckyourself to that WR they have that never does shit when we play. The one with the mohawk? Who has never won anything? The one who had his fronts removed by Anthony Smith and tried to beat up his coach last time we were ending his playoff season?
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2009 at 21:33 by Y2Joyce » Logged

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Nov 17, 2009 at 21:40 »

Y2J hasn't had a conscious thought since he slipped into an alcohol-induced coma at roughly 4:22 yesterday afternoon.

Most depressing walk out of the stadium I've endured at the new place. Lots of whiny bitches in attendance, as per usual. But honestly walking out there from the would-be cheap seats amongst the depressed, drunken masses it's the first time I can remember feeling cheated. Like the Steelers didn't get it done and not because they were saving something. Just a terrible effort. Players. Coaches. Fans....Ligashesky... ..ah hell before I get too whiny.

Y2J
-bored favorite

Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #18 on: Nov 18, 2009 at 11:15 »

All I'm saying is that you acted like a complete asshole when some people didn't like what transpired in weeks 2 and 3. And I don't recall anyone saying the Steelers were complete failures. I think the concern was more along the lines of whether the Steelers were playing well enough to win the division or at least get a WC spot.

« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2009 at 11:18 by Joetorious » Logged

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: Nov 18, 2009 at 12:03 »

I really take exception to you saying that Y2 acted like a complete asshole.
He spoke his mind, which is what a bunch of people do on here, including that dick Otis.

And yes, you, and many of the rest of us, are still whiny bitches.  As guilty as I am, I'm willing to say Y2 was right then and he's right now.

LC
- NOT the board favorite

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: