Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 30, 2014 at 08:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Friggin Furious Angry Pissed-off Rant about the KC Game  (Read 1288 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 12:02 »

We have the #1 defense in the NFL--again, and without Troy for much of the season--and the sixth-ranked offense in the NFL.

And we're six and fucking four???  I'm sorry, but that bs could make the best of us cuss.

Whoa.

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:  Excessive exposure to MGS may be hazardous to your health.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 12:37 »

We have the #1 defense in the NFL--again, and without Troy for much of the season--and the sixth-ranked offense in the NFL.

And we're six and fucking four???  I'm sorry, but that bs could make the best of us cuss.

Whoa.

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:  Excessive exposure to MGS may be hazardous to your health.

Dear Mesters AJ Raw,

Thanks you so wery much for your concerning of the MGS, also known, mosodomium grutamate.  At House of Porkery, is not using MGS.  This is like traditional, ony natular ingledient: flesh wegetable, finassed fishis, chicksen, porkers, plus miminal saucery. 

We half encrose our new menu and a waluable coupon for your wallet to remain steady in these economical timing.  Too, you will become incurably engorged when informed of the House of Porkery new schedule of living dance while you become eat:  Tuesday!  Barinese dance feauring Porynesia beatufil!  Friday!  If you half fond for the hura, come on down to the Porkery!  Saturday!  Special Deright, feature Kimmy Sang, note worth controtionist!

Signed serely,

"Freddy" Wong, House or Porkery

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 13:09 »

Whoa.

I was about to say that it could make Jesus cuss, but I hit the delete button just in time!

Got a funny golf story about Jesus cussing.  I'll share it sometime.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 14:34 »

Whoa.

I was about to say that it could make Jesus cuss, but I hit the delete button just in time!

Got a funny golf story about Jesus cussing.  I'll share it sometime.

Did you go golfing with your gardener?

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 14:56 »

Did you go golfing with your gardener?

Not exactly.

I don't play much golf and pretty much stink, but some guys from the church I was pastoring talked me into going with them to a SuperBall tourney.  Couple of deacons, church secretary's husband, etc. in this group.  So we're on the last hole and need to score big to be in the hunt.  We're about 175 away from the green.

First guy hit, got good distance but went to the right of the green.  I hit, same thing.  Third guy, same thing.  Fourth guy, same thing.  We need to be putting to get an eagle and salvage at least a birdie, so two guys with mulligans left use them.  Both shots go to the right of the hole.  Honestly, we hit six shots to that side within 15 yards of one another.

The deacon in the group says, "Sonofabitch!  SHIT!"  Everyone kind of turns red and puts their heads down and starts towards the carts.  I had only been at the church about a year and they didn't know how I'd react.  I was behind them trying not to just bust out laughing.  Everyone is kind of staring at the deacon guy, and glancing at me and wondering what will happen.  We get in the cart and he finally says, "Well, if Jesus had hit six shots in a row like that, he'da cussed too!"  And we all just busted out laughing.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 11:38 »

The deacon in the group says, "Sonofabitch!  SHIT!"  Everyone kind of turns red and puts their heads down and starts towards the carts.  I had only been at the church about a year and they didn't know how I'd react.  I was behind them trying not to just bust out laughing.  Everyone is kind of staring at the deacon guy, and glancing at me and wondering what will happen.  We get in the cart and he finally says, "Well, if Jesus had hit six shots in a row like that, he'da cussed too!"  And we all just busted out laughing.

Jesus never woulda missed to the right.  Everybody knows the guy plays a high draw.   

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: