Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 20, 2014 at 19:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ST heads rolling  (Read 640 times)
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Nov 24, 2009 at 19:53 »

Ligashesky lives to scream at practice and wear his visor another day. Unfortunately.

He has sucked everywhere he's been and this is the worst kick cover team I can every remember seeing. He has got to be gone. Most likely at the end of the year, or else I call shenanigans on "accountability" being paramount.

Donovan Woods. ST ace that he was portrayed at this time one week ago...is...gone. Another hugely costly and embarassing kick-six and an additional holding penalty on a subsequent punt were his contributions last week. Good riddance.

Keiwan Ratliff. Hasn't dressed as much. Never really figured to matter beyond veteran depth but at this point these are dire times and even that is expendable if you can tackle on a darned kickoff a few times a year.

Rocky Boiman in. Former NDer. Titans. Cowboys. Falcons. Eagles IIRC. Flaming redhair, and once pick-sixed Maddox at a Heinz Field game many years back is about all else I remember from the resume.

Corey Ivy also in. Tampa Bay. Ravens. Browns, apparently. Played a ton more CB with the Ravens that I ever thought he would when they signed him. Big time STer. Can't believe he was available.

It cannot get any worse but at least Tomlin is holding true to his "no stone unturned" claims. This shit has to get fixed and if those, or other, fringe roster players cannot do so then they've gotta go and the next guy off the street can get their chance.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2009 at 20:42 »

Penso told me his favorite Skynrd song is Sweed Holmes Ivy Boiman.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 11:41 »

So, they brought in Ivy and Boiman??  Pretty decent scrap heap grabs, IMO.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 12:20 »

Penso told me his favorite Skynrd song is Sweed Holmes Ivy Boiman.

I think "That Smell' might be a better choice for our ST's.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: