Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 23, 2014 at 07:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who do you want to win cards or vikes?  (Read 1176 times)
fishguts
N00b

« on: Dec 06, 2009 at 20:24 »

i hope the cards win like 45 to 40 or something crazy because i have farve as my fantasy player but would rather see the cards hand them there 2nd loss.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2009 at 20:58 »

Who gives a shit.  Seriously.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2009 at 21:41 »

A better question is how can a team lose to both the Chiefs and the Raiders in three weeks?  How can a team that's playing the AFC West beat the only two decent to good teams in the division (that's the Bolts and the Broncos for the folks out there having a hard time keeping up) and then lose to what have become the perennial cellar dwellers?

How?  The team shits their collective pants, but people tell them their shit doesn't stink.  So they don't change anything.  The losses mount along with their problems, they slip in their shitty pants and fall to .500 along with teams like Miami.  The friggin' Dolphins! 

That's who I think will win between the Cards and the Vikes.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Manimal
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 06, 2009 at 21:57 »

A better question is how can a team lose to both the Chiefs and the Raiders in three weeks?  How can a team that's playing the AFC West beat the only two decent to good teams in the division (that's the Bolts and the Broncos for the folks out there having a hard time keeping up) and then lose to what have become the perennial cellar dwellers?

Aw, come on, we just caught the Chiefs at the wrong time. Since beating us, they've gone on a roll, I'm absolutely certain. Based on the way the Chiefs played us, surely, the 5th or 6th seed could come from Missouri.

[I look it up....]

Oh, wait. I see here that the Chiefs have lost 43-14 and 44-13 in the two games since beating us. To teams that we beat. See, it would be one fucking thing if the Chiefs were onto something and we just ran into some new wrinkles or talent that was blossoming right when we met them.

But the truth is the Chiefs are absolute trash and we lost to them when we were desperate for a win.

So, one question, in addition to how we lost to the Chiefs and Raiders, what we can possibly do to make the playoffs this year, etc. etc, one question we have to consider is: how fucking bad are we?
fishguts
N00b

« Reply #4 on: Dec 06, 2009 at 22:26 »

i do you fucking idiiot. i not only like the steelers but i like the nfl in general as well and thats why i posted in this forum that says nfl not steelers talk only. wow out of all people  you would think you might know that with that many posts but apparently you are a asshole
fishguts
N00b

« Reply #5 on: Dec 06, 2009 at 22:40 »

ya know what i just realized your a moderater and you should deff not be such a asshole in the wrong forum topic. if you want to talk steelers then do it in the steelers forum. this one is for all nfl and since the site lets assholes like you be mods and its people like you that give steeler fans a bad name. you can shove it up your ass. there are plenty of other steeler forums around. i hope the site owner likes you chasing off people.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 07, 2009 at 08:32 »

ya know what i just realized your a moderater and you should deff not be such a asshole in the wrong forum topic. if you want to talk steelers then do it in the steelers forum. this one is for all nfl and since the site lets assholes like you be mods and its people like you that give steeler fans a bad name. you can shove it up your ass. there are plenty of other steeler forums around. i hope the site owner likes you chasing off people.

Are you done whining?  Sorry your vagina is so sore. 

fishguts
N00b

« Reply #7 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 12:50 »

no you will be whining after i pull my foot out of your ass
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 12:55 »

no you will be whining after i pull my foot out of your ass

OK, then.  You don't have to change your name here, but I'm going to call you Chickenhawk from now on. 

Do you do this same stupid shit on every board, or are we just special?

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #9 on: Dec 08, 2009 at 13:47 »

I think Chickenhawk is waiting behind the Orange Julius.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: