Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 24, 2014 at 20:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walk Naked in America Day  (Read 588 times)
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Dec 18, 2009 at 13:38 »

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a  sin  for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must  commit  suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all  American  women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed  out  any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour  is recommended  for this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to  demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and  to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of  alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your  anti-Muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out  terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America!   eck02

Thank  you.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2009 at 17:15 »

I don't know that most Muslims living in the US would commit seppuku, but I applaud the idea of women walking around naked with 6-packs of beer.  It falls under the "what can it hurt" category...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2009 at 21:44 »

It falls under the "what can it hurt" category...

Depends on where you live.  South Florida?  NOt a thing.  Minnesota?  "My eyes!  Aaauugh my eeeeeeyyyyeeeesssss!"

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2009 at 00:20 »

I don't know that most Muslims living in the US would commit seppuku

They have to. The code of omerta calls for it.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2009 at 08:26 »

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a  sin  for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must  commit  suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all  American  women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed  out  any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour  is recommended  for this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to  demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and  to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of  alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your  anti-Muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out  terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America!   eck02

Thank  you.

Good thinking VA.  I'll post signs in my neighborhood.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2009 at 11:22 »

Hi, my name is AJ and I approve this message.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: