Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 20, 2014 at 21:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asshole Philly fans pelt Steeler fan with snowballs at the Philly v. Niner game  (Read 1010 times)
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« on: Dec 22, 2009 at 13:38 »

Check out these flaming assholes. No wonder everyone hates Philly. I hope I never see Steeler fans act like this:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2009 at 13:43 »

That was a bit excessive.  The barrage never slowed.  Wow.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2009 at 13:45 »

First thought?  Philly fans, get a friggin life.  Not our fault you couldn't win either of your Super Bowls.

Second thought?  If you go to a Philly/Niners game wearing Steelers gear, you kind of asked for it.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2009 at 14:49 »

didn't look like Steelers gear to me, DEFINITELY looked like a bunch of asshole Eagles fans! SO classless on the East side of the state.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2009 at 15:10 »

There were a number of Steelers fans at the Bears game that I would have pelted with snowballs. God Bless the Steelers, but some of their fans are fuckwit inbreds and obnoxious throughout the entire game.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2009 at 16:47 »

didn't look like Steelers gear to me, DEFINITELY looked like a bunch of asshole Eagles fans! SO classless on the East side of the state.

If you look closely, I'm pretty sure that the guy standing, turned sideways a bit, was wearing a Steelers jacket.  The two people seated next to him that were also getting the brunt of the aerial assault were innocent bystanding Niner fans...I think.

At least it's not beer bottles...

As an aside, from the vid, it looks like the average Philly fan is more accurate than McNabb.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2009 at 17:28 »

Per Otis, there are fucktards associated with every team.  This vid just shows that the Eagles were extra specially blessed.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
STILLERS7
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2009 at 22:09 »

Those were Niners fans.

Jerry Seinfeld: [On the space shuttle and the moon] What the hell were they doin' with a car on the god damn moon? You're on the moon already! Isn't that far enough?  
Gnutella
YO!
N00b

Pittsburgh: Super Bowl capital of the world!

« Reply #8 on: Dec 23, 2009 at 00:48 »

The guy standing immediately to the left of the 49er fans is wearing a Steelers jacket with a big logo on the back, a gold collar, and some thin gold stripes on the front and sleeves. At the very beginning of the video, he's facing perpendicular to the camera, giving the Eagle fans dual middle fingers. At 1:07, he bends down and grabs his Super Bowl XLIII hat before walking up over the seats.
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2009 at 00:54 by Gnutella » Logged

VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2009 at 09:45 »

Second thought?  If you go to a Philly/Niners game wearing Steelers gear, you kind of asked for it.

From what I hear, you definitely take your life in your hands if you're not in green at Eagles' home games! One of my Dallas buddies had a guy spit on him at an Eagles game because my buddy didn't have any green on.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: