Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 21, 2014 at 21:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 21st Century sibling fighting  (Read 1001 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« on: Dec 24, 2009 at 08:07 »

Instead of duking it out, like we did in the later part of the 20th century, siblings fight a shole new way.  Check it out - absolutely hilarious.  The brother went "treasure hunting" in his siters room. 

If it is too small to read in the link, click the notebook paper and it will enlarge. 

Below the picture and text, be sure to read the Facebook postings. 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xQajtanQ2jk/SzAv6oWMRYI/AAAAAAAABkw/y0ESlJepHUY/s1600-h/58kXI.jpg

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2009 at 09:05 »

Instead of duking it out, like we did in the later part of the 20th century, siblings fight a shole new way.  Check it out - absolutely hilarious.  The brother went "treasure hunting" in his siters room. 

If it is too small to read in the link, click the notebook paper and it will enlarge. 

Below the picture and text, be sure to read the Facebook postings. 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xQajtanQ2jk/SzAv6oWMRYI/AAAAAAAABkw/y0ESlJepHUY/s1600-h/58kXI.jpg

That ... is ... AWESOME. Best part is the comments. LMAO  clap

Katie (to Chris): TAKE THIS DOWN NOW! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

Chris (to Katie): what are you gonna do? tell mom and dad that i uploaded your dick sucking list to facebook? go ahead.
« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2009 at 09:57 by kluisi61 » Logged

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2009 at 09:35 »

Anyone know which one is Penso?
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2009 at 09:40 »

Asian chick who gives blowjobs?  Penso just opened a FB account and wants to know if anyone can un-blur the names...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2009 at 09:43 »

Penso just opened a FB account and wants to know if anyone can un-blur the names...

And take a wild guess at the grade he gave that paper.

:3oclockpussy:
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2009 at 10:16 »

That's beautiful. clap Can you imagine the levels of escalation?  Young Chris better sleep in chainmail undies 'cause something tells me Katie might go hunting with the scissors.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 24, 2009 at 10:36 »

There is another site out there, I think, that has a lot of the same Facebook D'OH! moments.  I vaguely remember reading a super long thread on another message board with some real winners.  Wish I could find it.

Anyway, this kind of stuff is good, for more reasons than you might think.  I've been saying it for years that the younger generation has no sense of privacy.  Everything's out there for everyone to see.  And, once it's out there, you can't bring it back.  Sooner or later, it will come back to bite you in the ass.  For this chick, it was sooner and an early Christmas gift to Mom and Dad.  For most, it'll happen later.  Maybe it comes out in the wash during a job interview or maybe a kid finds out some very interesting tidbits about his/her Mom or Dad.

Access to information used to be at a snail's pace, but as the Interwebz has grown, it's become lightning quick and nothing is sacred anymore.  We've gone from one end of the spectrum and blasted past the other in what, 15, 20 years?  Unfortunately, I think the availability of information has outpaced our society and at some point in the foreseeable future, it needs to come back to the middle.

OK, rant over.

*sends Katie a 'Friend invite'*

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: