Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 18, 2014 at 00:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4th Quarter  (Read 390 times)
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Dec 24, 2009 at 13:00 »

This may have been discussed and  beatdeadhorse55vt, but does anyone just think the team is tired and can't play a full 60 minutes? It seems that at the beginning of the season, Tomlin decided to run a lax camp because he had a bunch of veterans that did not need the extra work. I think that was the biggest mistake he has made. They seem tired at the end of games (both the offense and defense at times), and they seem to me to have worn down as the season progressed. I think they're out of shape and actually did need some ass-kicking during camp. I hope he doesn't make the same mistake again, because the players obviously can't handle it.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2009 at 14:22 »

Yeah, it's come up about every week, and yes, conditioning is some of it.  The age of the defensive players may be another part.  Got to infuse the D-side with fresh legs.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: