Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 24, 2014 at 10:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: J-E-T-S  (Read 1006 times)
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Jan 08, 2010 at 07:57 »

Jets, Jets, Jets!
Does anyone in here really want to see the Bungles win tomorrow?  :huh:

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 07:59 »

Nope, but it's too bad they both can't lose.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 09:04 »

Fuck the Jets. The only professional league where every game means so much and they get their last two handed to them...to make the playoffs. Bush league.

And fuck the Colts too. Hope they're real sharp after their month off. Sharp like that time we played them during the XL run. Wasn't it 14-0, before the sleepy fucks even started playing?
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 09:18 »

Fuck the Jets. The only professional league where every game means so much and they get their last two handed to them...to make the playoffs. Bush league.

And fuck the Colts too. Hope they're real sharp after their month off. Sharp like that time we played them during the XL run. Wasn't it 14-0, before the sleepy fucks even started playing?

Still pissed about the zebras and Troy's pick in that game. 

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Joetorious

« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 09:23 »

Still pissed about the zebras and Troy's pick in that game. 

Yeah, the refs were TERRIBLE in that game.

But VaBeach, to answer your question, since the Steelers aren't in it, I am rooting for the Bungles to win it all (exclusively because of the Chris Henry situation - I thought he was on the right track and then that happened).

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 09:28 »

I am rooting for the Bungles to win it all (exclusively because of the Chris Henry situation - I thought he was on the right track and then that happened).

I don't know. That could lead to a very awkward situation. Doesn't the winning team traditionally drive slowly thru their city's streets, with all the players in the backs of trucks?
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 09:44 »

I am rooting for the Bungles to win it all (exclusively because of the Chris Henry situation - I thought he was on the right track and then that happened).

I don't know. That could lead to a very awkward situation. Doesn't the winning team traditionally drive slowly thru their city's streets, with all the players in the backs of trucks?

Interesting.  We can hope that some penile infection on the winning team... say, Philip Rivers, for instance... gets the idea to be hilarious and say Lookit, who am I? [*jumping off truck*]  I'm Chris Henry!!!  With identical results.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Joetorious

« Reply #7 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 09:52 »

Didn't think of that, but as always, you have a comical (albeit darkly comical) way of looking at things. Let's just hope Leila (sp?) Tonga isn't driving any of the victory parade whips.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #8 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 10:07 »

They can have Steeler fans drive the trucks to be sure NOTHING would happen  Wink

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Jan 08, 2010 at 10:48 »

Obviously, I would love to see Chandra Johnson crying after losing the game; whimpering that they're the better team and he doesn't understand how they lost.  Ditto that for his butt buddy Carson Daly.

However<good his rookie year, set records, yada, yada, yada.  Dirty Sanchez was busy setting records for most hot dogs horked on the sidelines during an NFL game.

Yes, for obvious reasons, I'd love to see the Kitties fall flat on their gold teethed faces, but a big part of me also wants to see the Jests get blown the fuck out too.

Early prediction:

New York 13
Cincinnati 23

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: