Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 19, 2014 at 22:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Week Only: Go Colts  (Read 588 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Jan 21, 2010 at 06:54 »

I am not retracting my earlier statement that I want the Colts to ultimately lose and not get another SB win.  I hated their whole end of the year routine that may have ultimately cost the Steelers a playoff spot (even if we really didn't deserve it--neither did the Jets or Bengals).

But the more I listen to Dead Sexy Rexy, the more I want the Jets to get their clocks cleaned this weekend.  This fat turd yaps like a little poodle, and he is apparently too stupid to realize that he's lucky they even made the playoffs.  I give the Jets all the credit in the world and love a lot of things that they do.  It kind of reminds me of the way the Steelers USED to play football, with that whole run the ball on fourth and one deal and play hard hitting attack defense. 

But I cannot stand the idea of listening to him gloat and/or blubber tears for two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.  It's about time that someone kicks him in his big fat posterior.

THEN, the Saints can polish off the Colts in the big game.  Nothing against the Vikes, but the Favre love fest...well, we could do without that.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
DrRockit
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2010 at 07:03 »

I live in NYC so I've heard tons about this.  Originally I was with you regarding Ryan.  But someone this week made the point that he's not a fool at all, he's just doing this to get the most out of his team.  Treat them like champs and they'll act like champs.  I thought that was a good point, as right now the Jets players honestly believe they can win.

FWIW I give them a better chance of winning this week than I gave them last week against Livers.
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2010 at 07:11 by DrRockit » Logged
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2010 at 08:25 »

Manning is having his usual sleepless nights during the playoffs.

Evil Psycho Peyton:  Soon will have the new precious, must have the preeeeeecioussssss.
Meek Psycho Peyton: Be we already haves the precious.  It's a pretty precious, see I wear it down on my -
Evil Psycho Peyton: NO! It also has a precious.  Precious dumbface pretty precious lucky precious doesn't deserve.
Meek Psycho Peyton:  But we has the precious and we've played hard let's pet the precious again, I wear it down there.
Evil Psycho Peyton: NO! It has the precious on it's dumb thumb dumbface pick its nose.
Meek Psycho Peyton:  whack whack whack whack oh precious soon precious

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2010 at 12:49 »

Manning is having his usual sleepless nights during the playoffs.

Evil Psycho Peyton:  Soon will have the new precious, must have the preeeeeecioussssss.
Meek Psycho Peyton: Be we already haves the precious.  It's a pretty precious, see I wear it down on my -
Evil Psycho Peyton: NO! It also has a precious.  Precious dumbface pretty precious lucky precious doesn't deserve.
Meek Psycho Peyton:  But we has the precious and we've played hard let's pet the precious again, I wear it down there.
Evil Psycho Peyton: NO! It has the precious on it's dumb thumb dumbface pick its nose.
Meek Psycho Peyton:  whack whack whack whack oh precious soon precious

No way. 

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2010 at 13:21 »

I live in NYC so I've heard tons about this.  Originally I was with you regarding Ryan.  But someone this week made the point that he's not a fool at all, he's just doing this to get the most out of his team.  Treat them like champs and they'll act like champs.  I thought that was a good point, as right now the Jets players honestly believe they can win.

FWIW I give them a better chance of winning this week than I gave them last week against Livers.

Not saying it hasn't worked out--so far--for the Jets.  I just don't feel like listening to it.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2010 at 10:02 »

I like the Colts 64-0.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: