Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 01, 2014 at 15:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomlin getting his freak on along with Lane Kiffin?  (Read 1222 times)
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« on: Jan 22, 2010 at 13:28 »

http://www.bittenandbound.com/2010/01/17/lane-kiffin-scandal-and-cover-up-rumors/

Mike, Mike, better get back to the x's and o's.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2010 at 13:51 »

According to SNR and ESPN Radio, sources are disputing the authenticity of the picture.  There is also some debate as to what the picture is (a party?  a general social gathering?  a restaurant/club?); and there is even some argument that the blonde in the pic with her back to the camera is Kiffin's wife.

The story about the car is that Kiffin indeed wrecked it, and left the scene to go to his house.  He told UT officials the next day that he fell asleep at the wheel.  No confirmation as to whether or not there were girls in the car or any of that.

As for the coeds, I wouldn't doubt it.  But there doesn't seem to be any definite proof.

If I were Layla Kiffin, I'd let Lane do whatever he wants.  I'm sure she can find plenty of college guys who are looking for some MILF if Lane isn't interested.  Like Woods, he has to be an arrogant fool to leave that turned on at home.

You can't believe anything coming out of Knoxville right now.  They're so fired up that I would not put it past some UT fan to take him out.  Therefore, let's wait and see if anything else comes out about this photo from more reliable sources before we decide if Mike T was trying to "Drink Like a Champion Today."

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2010 at 14:02 »

At first I was gonna say it didn't exactly smack of a kegger, but then if it's on the Internets, it must be true.  I don't know where I read that everything on the Internet is true... probably... the Internet...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2010 at 14:22 »

At first I was gonna say it didn't exactly smack of a kegger, but then if it's on the Internets, it must be true.  I don't know where I read that everything on the Internet is true... probably... the Internet...

Tomlin went to Tennessee's pro day last year to check out Robert Ayers and apparently Ramon Foster. I assume this was a function after the pro day during which he can question the coach about the kids. And it looks like a very nice gathering. I'm jealous.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2010 at 01:55 »

Are we sure that's not Omar Epps?  ninja

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 25, 2010 at 15:51 »

Are we sure that's not Omar Epps?  ninja

Well played, sir.  Well played.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #6 on: Feb 01, 2010 at 14:21 »

hey, what ever happened with Big Ben and that whack job in Vegas who said he raped her? I don't remember hearing anything further on this.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Feb 01, 2010 at 18:01 »

hey, what ever happened with Big Ben and that whack job in Vegas who said he raped her? I don't remember hearing anything further on this.

Big Virgil's got her running through the mountain courses, through three feet of snow, with a few dozen counters and gizmos strapped to her to count caloric burn, measure halitosis, monitor heart rate, predict bowel movements, etc.  She sleeps in an unheated shed, looks like a horse, and eats buckets of oats; meanwhile, BV receives a money order from Pittsburgh every week for the "training program." 

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Feb 02, 2010 at 07:51 »

LOL

I do have her locked down up in the hills.  I did ride my mtn bike through some snow this weekend to makes sure she had enough oats-n-honey.

« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2010 at 07:55 by Big Virgil » Logged

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #9 on: Feb 02, 2010 at 10:05 »

Big Virgil's got her running through the mountain courses, through three feet of snow, with a few dozen counters and gizmos strapped to her to count caloric burn, measure halitosis, monitor heart rate, predict bowel movements, etc.  She sleeps in an unheated shed, looks like a horse, and eats buckets of oats; meanwhile, BV receives a money order from Pittsburgh every week for the "training program." 

Thanks, Finny, I can always count on you for an honest answer!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: