Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 19, 2014 at 02:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cody looks like a fat chick with flapjack tits  (Read 1591 times)
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« on: Jan 27, 2010 at 15:14 »

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/01/26/terrence.cody.ap/index.html?eref=sihp

Kinda like a madam or something...

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2010 at 17:12 »

Cody's tits have tits.

He's definitely falling in my book.  Can he play nose and clog lanes, take on two blocks, etc.?  Yeah, I'm sure he'll be able to.  But his conditioning is shit.  If he can't shed 20-30# for Indy, he hovers near DND.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2010 at 08:03 »

... he hovers near DND.

Hovers? 

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2010 at 11:29 »

When Cody sits around DND status, he sits around DND status.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2010 at 12:50 »

Like a lead balloon.

LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 31, 2010 at 06:30 »

C'mon...if he falls into the 2nd at mid-round, and the FO has a crack at him, we should pass?

I'm DND for round 1, but if they don't go DL in the preceding pick, and he's there, I'm thinking those tits might be worth the risk..

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 31, 2010 at 14:48 »

C'mon...if he falls into the 2nd at mid-round, and the FO has a crack at him, we should pass?

I'm DND for round 1, but if they don't go DL in the preceding pick, and he's there, I'm thinking those tits might be worth the risk..

Just not the first rounder. But, yeah, later in the draft, I'd take him. Even Brenston Buckner and Trai Essex eventually learned to work out.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Feb 01, 2010 at 09:31 »

Just not the first rounder. But, yeah, later in the draft, I'd take him. Even Brenston Buckner and Trai Essex eventually learned to work out.

If Cody can't show some effort by Indy to rein in his weight, it's a big issue IMO.  The guy can play... but he's a 2-down NT who's already struggling not to eat his way over 4 bills.  We're not talking about a NT who's been in the league and had the odometer hit the 30-year-old mark, we're talking a guy starting his career with poor conditioning habits.  How the fuck is he going to make 16-19 games a season?  He's huffing and puffing through Senior Bowl practices.  Fuck, he may drop fucking dead in wind sprints. 

As it stands now, he's DND for R1; for R2, I'm looking at guys like Cam Thomas, NC, and Torelle Troup, USF, who are showing really good effort and results in the Senior and Shrine and may be there in R3 without the weight and conditioning caveats.  If those guys are gamers, why not use the R2 pick on an area of greater need?  Nail down S and OL in R1-2.

So, OK, if we get to R4 and Cody's there and we haven't selected a NT, I'd draft him.  Fine.

LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Feb 02, 2010 at 11:55 »

Ok, we can agree to not agree on all points.

However, might I suggest we agree on this:  moving forward, Cody should be referred to as "Tits."

Eh?

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #9 on: Feb 02, 2010 at 12:25 »

Tits Cody!  Yup, Tits fits.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print