Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 19, 2014 at 15:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep the change, bish!  (Read 496 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Feb 03, 2010 at 16:45 »

Roethlisberger doesn't need your cash

PITTSBURGH Steeler quarterback Ben Roethlisberger doesn't want a handout from anyone -- even a cute girl. Friday night, he was waiting for his car with a few teammates outside Chicago's Underground club when a woman who onlookers said "had no idea who he was" noticed a $10 bill fall from his pocket and politely asked if he'd dropped it. A spy said, "Ben looked totally disinterested and reacted like 'Who does this person think she is, talking to me?' Then one of his friends said, 'I know how much this guy makes, and, trust me, he doesn't need that money.' " They climbed into the car and drove off, leaving the speechless girl $10 richer.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/keep_your_cash_bp8h0T1gVsFJnngBiEd2lM#comments_block#ixzz0eW1a4jru

Yeah, it's from one of the local gossip rags, but I couldn't resist.

Which spy was it?

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2010 at 23:40 »

If she was gonna keep the 10 bucks, the least she could have done was offer to fix his TV.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2010 at 09:30 »

wow, she must've been really busted considering the looks of the other repairperson.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: