Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 02, 2014 at 08:05 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taylor Mays just ran an unofficial 4.24  (Read 517 times)
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« on: Mar 02, 2010 at 11:38 »

I have to say that he iseasily the best physical specimen of the DB's. If only he changed direction half as well as he runs in a straight line. Anyway, someone is gonna be really impressed, and he may creep up into the top 15. Maybe he pushes McClain down to us.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 11:45 »

I have to say that he iseasily the best physical specimen of the DB's. If only he changed direction half as well as he runs in a straight line. Anyway, someone is gonna be really impressed, and he may creep up into the top 15. Maybe he pushes McClain down to us.

That'd be sweet.  How did Reshad Jones look?  He's piqued my interrest lately.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 12:30 »

That'd be sweet.  How did Reshad Jones look?  He's piqued my interrest lately.

He looked good in the drills. Pretty fluid.

By the way, the official time on Mays was 4.43, which is still the fastest time posted by any DB, but not quite as sexy as 4.24.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: