Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 01, 2014 at 09:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SING JACKE DELOAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  (Read 491 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Mar 05, 2010 at 13:00 »

HES BEEN TO LIKE 3 SPUPER BOWELS HES A GUMSLINGER LIKE BART FERVE WE NEED A QB NOT A GAM MANGER LIKE BIG "BEN' ROFLSBURGHER!!!!!11

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2010 at 13:29 »

JAKE DEFOAM HAHA! HE IS MABE *MABE* CAN PUSH DENY DIXXON BUT HE'LL NEVER WERE BEN'S JOCK!!  NOT EVR!! SO HE'S FRUM LOUISANDANNA DONT MAKE HIM A WHINER!!1!1! CLOSET HE'LL EFER GET TO THE SUPPER BLOW!1!!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2010 at 13:53 »

YOU ODOITS HAFTA MAKE SHIT SO COMLICATED...  ITS' VERY SIMPLE.

1. TARDE WILY COLLON AND OUR FIRST ROUND DRAFF PICK FOR JACKET DELLHOMO.
2. TRARE BIG "BEN' ROTHSBEORGER TO SAF FRASCICO FOR THERE TWO FIRST ROUND PIKES.
3. FIRST PICKE SELECT BEST ABAILABLE OFENSE TACKLE (RPELACE WILY WOLLON..).
4. TRADE OUR FIRST ROND PICK (FROM SANF RANCISO) PLUS HACK DELMONTE TO SAND FRANSCISO FOR BEN"bIG" ROTINELLSIBERGERER PLUS A FIRST ROUND PIKE FROM CARLOLINA, IN THREE-TEAM TRADE WITH THE TACKEL FROM #3 GONE TO CARLOLINA.

WE WIND UP WITH THE BEST QB ("PIGPEN" RIETHLOSEBERGER) PLUS WILY COLON PLUS OUR ORIGINEAL FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK.  SAF FGRASCICO GETS THE QB THEY NEED, JACKIE BULLDURHAM. 

5. THEN WITH OUR FIRST ROUND PICK, WE GET DELHOME BACK IN A TRADE WITH SANFRANASSICO, WE SELECT ERIC BARRY AND GET VERNIN DAFFIS FROM THE NINNERS.  ALSO THEY SEND US THERE THIRD ROUND DRAFF PICK OF 2012. 
6. THE DEPROXXIMATE DRAFT VALUE OF POINTS FOR SAND FRAND IS ABOUT 1,432 AND FOR PITTBURG IS ABOUT 1397, SO ITS' CLOSE.
7.  WITH THE SECOND PICK FROM SAND FRANISCO WE PICK ORLANDO MACLIN, LIMEBACKER FROM ABALAMA.
8. I WOULD SERROUSLY THINK OF A DRAFT DAY TRADE INVOLVING JAMES FARRER SINCE WE HAVE LARRENCE THYMMONDS AND ORLANDO MACLAIN NOW, HMMMMM. MABBE TO ARZONA (AKA THE PITTBURFG WEST_) WHO IS ALSO POSSABLYT GOING TO LOSS CARLO DANBE, LIMEBACKER.
9.  FARRER WOULD HELP ARIZONA FOR THE FORNSEEBLE FUTURE, THAT HAS TO BE WORTH A THIRD ROUND DARFT PICK PLUS A 2015 SEVENTH ROUND PICL (APPROXIMATE VALUE 282.53 PONTS).
10. TRADE THE THRIRE ROUND DARFT PICK PLUS DENTIST DIXON FOR JACK DELMOME PLUS TE 94'S SECOND RONDE DARFGT PICK (+/- WITHIN 8-12 POINTS BY MY CLACULATONS).
11. TRADE THE SECOND RONDE DARFT PICK BACK TO THE 494ERS PLUS MATTS PAITH FOR VERNDON DAVIS.

BEST... STEELERS..D RAFT... EVER.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: