Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 17, 2014 at 22:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Ben in trouble again....  (Read 6662 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #60 on: Mar 10, 2010 at 19:33 »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4983816

Willie Colon was too busy doin' the false start shuffle to witness anything.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #61 on: Mar 11, 2010 at 18:15 »

Great news. Looks like the chick was drunk:

http://www.wpxi.com/sports/22810615/detail.html

Makes the story that she fell a lot more plausible. The fact that she was underage had me worried, but now she's got some troubles of her own for underage drinking I suspect, and that's probably why she got lawyered up so fast.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #62 on: Mar 11, 2010 at 19:00 »

Once again, O line misses the block and Ben's gotta scramble...
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #63 on: Mar 11, 2010 at 19:07 »

Makes the story that she fell a lot more plausible. The fact that she was underage had me worried, but now she's got some troubles of her own for underage drinking I suspect, and that's probably why she got lawyered up so fast.

She won't likely get in much trouble for underage drinking.  It's typically just a fine, probation and a possible license suspension.  Not like she'd go to jail.

A real reason she might lawyer up?  False arrest, if it were to come to that, which is probably a major reason the authorities are proceeding cautiously.  For that, I applaud them.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #64 on: Mar 11, 2010 at 19:31 »

She won't likely get in much trouble for underage drinking.  It's typically just a fine, probation and a possible license suspension.  Not like she'd go to jail.

A real reason she might lawyer up?  False arrest, if it were to come to that, which is probably a major reason the authorities are proceeding cautiously.  For that, I applaud them.

She won't get in trouble for it, but it provides a seed of doubt. If she was drinking, then she broke the law, and if she broke THAT law, then what other laws is she willing to break? Perhaps she'd be willing to purjur herself. And that gives her more of a bad girl aura. Makes people wonder what she and her friends were doing out and about at that time of the night. The dance floor was in the other room, so it stands to reason that one of the possibilities is that they were on a man hunt. That's not something you want to try to imply if the girl wasn't even drinking, but since she was drinking, then it's something people will be more willing to buy. Show me pictures of her chugging upside down from a keg, and some video of her grabbing Ben's crotch on the way into the bathroom, and there's more than enough there for reasonable doubt. He walks. Doesn't make him innocent, but it sure puts her in a bad light. He's still a grease ball, but she may have been drunk and flirting and lead him on, and then called for a stop when it was getting hot and heavy, pulled away, etc...

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #65 on: Mar 11, 2010 at 19:51 »

She won't get in trouble for it, but it provides a seed of doubt. If she was drinking, then she broke the law, and if she broke THAT law, then what other laws is she willing to break? Perhaps she'd be willing to purjur herself. And that gives her more of a bad girl aura. Makes people wonder what she and her friends were doing out and about at that time of the night. The dance floor was in the other room, so it stands to reason that one of the possibilities is that they were on a man hunt. That's not something you want to try to imply if the girl wasn't even drinking, but since she was drinking, then it's something people will be more willing to buy. Show me pictures of her chugging upside down from a keg, and some video of her grabbing Ben's crotch on the way into the bathroom, and there's more than enough there for reasonable doubt. He walks. Doesn't make him innocent, but it sure puts her in a bad light. He's still a grease ball, but she may have been drunk and flirting and lead him on, and then called for a stop when it was getting hot and heavy, pulled away, etc...

Dude, I'm the one who's been urging restraint in the "Ben's a terrible person" shite.

Honestly, nobody's gonna give her the hairy eyeball for drinking.  She's 20, not 16.  Groping Ben, asking for sex, etc., yep, there's a difference.

I'm just saying, as far as GA law goes, the drinking, in and of itself, is not a reason to lawyer up.
The potential false accusation, on the other hand, is.

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #66 on: Mar 11, 2010 at 20:49 »

Once again, O line misses the block and Ben's gotta scramble...

What can you say.  Dude's a gunslinger.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #67 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 08:52 »

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that what "consensually" took lace is that she was knobbing him?  That would explain hitting her head, say, on the bottom of a table?

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #68 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 08:57 »

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that what "consensually" took lace is that she was knobbing him?  That would explain hitting her head, say, on the bottom of a table?

My thought exactly...  That goes down in the bathroom (consensually I would guess) then she gets hurt and it is easier for her to pin this on the QB than take the hit with her folks that she was drunk (@20) and in the bathroom being "less than lady like" with a relative stranger. 

PUMA
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #69 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 08:59 »

Ya gotta wonder, don't ya?

"less than lady like"
What's not lady-like about a nice "pleased to meet ya" blow job?

dontknow

Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: