Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 19, 2014 at 15:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Ben in trouble again....  (Read 7192 times)
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #90 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 11:53 »

ESPN just announced that Ben's atty says his investigators have found "significant evidence" of Ben's innocence. Gotta take into consideration the source, but it still feels good to get the news, even if it's vague.

Was this on the Worldwide Leader?  I can't find anything on their website.

Yeah, it was on the news right before the Cowherd show. They're talking about it again now. They're talking about how good Garland is as an atty. They had some numb nuts on there who said that, since Ben was supposedly posing for pictures with the cop who was taking his statement an hour later, and since it's such a small town, that the police department might not file charges because they are intimidated by Ben and Garland, and then Eric Casillias (sp?) who's filling in for Cowturd said in Cowturd fashion, "I hope not" as though he's certain Ben is guilty and it would be a trgedy of biblical proportions if they didn't throw the book at him.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #91 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 13:23 »

Yeah, it was on the news right before the Cowherd show. They're talking about it again now. They're talking about how good Garland is as an atty. They had some numb nuts on there who said that, since Ben was supposedly posing for pictures with the cop who was taking his statement an hour later, and since it's such a small town, that the police department might not file charges because they are intimidated by Ben and Garland, and then Eric Casillias (sp?) who's filling in for Cowturd said in Cowturd fashion, "I hope not" as though he's certain Ben is guilty and it would be a trgedy of biblical proportions if they didn't throw the book at him.

Not surprising that Kuselias would give the impression of taking offense to that on the air.  He is an attorney.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #92 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 13:25 »

This is exactly the scenario I came up with yesterday. She's getting all touchy feely with BR, she's drunk, they go into the bathroom together - consensually - she goes down on him, gets a little careless because she's drunk (or just bad at that particular deed) and uses some teeth, BR reacts as I imagine any guy would when his Little Ben is nibbled on and jerks away from her causing her to fall backwards since her balance is already impaired and she hits her head on the sink or stall door. She's mortified because she just bit a two-time Super Bowl winning QB in the junk. He probably gets mad and orders her away so she runs to her friends. She's crying and they see an injury to her head so she tells them a version of the story that would make her look better about how he knocked her over when she was giving it to him so they find a cop for her to tell her story to. The cop questions BR who tells him what really happened, they have a good laugh about it which is why they let him go, but the cop sends the accuser to the hospital as is procedure. At the hospital they collect some dried up semen from her eye/mouth/cheek/neck/wherever it landed. Now she has to go along with this sexual assault claim because she doesn't want everyone to know that 1) she's a tramp and 2) she's bad at giving BJs... IMHO.

Edit:  Wouldn't let her get anywhere near BR.  Sounds like she's got it all planned out.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #93 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 14:00 »

Hmm, so according to this woman, he bought the women in the room shots and said, "All you bitches take my shots."

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/sports/22822650/detail.html

WTF? Kinda makes it seem like he thinks he's a rapper gangsta.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #94 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 14:08 »

Hmm, so according to this woman, he bought the women in the room shots and said, "All you bitches take my shots."

I dunno.  If I said something like that to a bunch of women I knew, they'd laugh and think I was just being saucy.  So much is about interpretation.  Do we know how Ben intended his words?  And is tone or humor ever mis-interpreted?

It's not like he said "All you bitches drink my shots and then take your clothes off or else I'll have my boys fuck you up."

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #95 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 14:14 »

I dunno.  If I said something like that to a bunch of women I knew, they'd laugh and think I was just being saucy.  So much is about interpretation.  Do we know how Ben intended his words?  And is tone or humor ever mis-interpreted?

It's not like he said "All you bitches drink my shots and then take your clothes off or else I'll have my boys fuck you up."

I'm gonna try that line on the wife tonight. I bet she pisses herself laughing.

Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #96 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 15:13 »

He was tipsy and thought he was telling his dogs to get their shots.

(Stolen line from another board)

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #97 on: Mar 12, 2010 at 19:50 »

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that what "consensually" took lace is that she was knobbing him?  That would explain hitting her head, say, on the bottom of a table?

Ya gotta wonder, don't ya?

"less than lady like"
What's not lady-like about a nice "pleased to meet ya" blow job?

dontknow

LMAO! Qoute of the century.

You know, this what happens around here.  You try to keep it gentlemanly and avoid writing Blow Job on the board that your wife frequents and look what happens.  I get a small role in the "Quote the Century."  NICE!

PUMA

Oh, yes... keep it clean for my virgin eyes! Puh-leeze! If I didn't know what a BJ was at this point I don't think I'd be anyone's wife!

This is exactly the scenario I came up with yesterday. She's getting all touchy feely with BR, she's drunk, they go into the bathroom together - consensually - she goes down on him, gets a little careless because she's drunk (or just bad at that particular deed) and uses some teeth, BR reacts as I imagine any guy would when his Little Ben is nibbled on and jerks away from her causing her to fall backwards since her balance is already impaired and she hits her head on the sink or stall door. She's mortified because she just bit a two-time Super Bowl winning QB in the junk. He probably gets mad and orders her away so she runs to her friends. She's crying and they see an injury to her head so she tells them a version of the story that would make her look better about how he knocked her over when she was giving it to him so they find a cop for her to tell her story to. The cop questions BR who tells him what really happened, they have a good laugh about it which is why they let him go, but the cop sends the accuser to the hospital as is procedure. At the hospital they collect some dried up semen from her eye/mouth/cheek/neck/wherever it landed. Now she has to go along with this sexual assault claim because she doesn't want everyone to know that 1) she's a tramp and 2) she's bad at giving BJs... IMHO.

Whoa. 

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: 1 ... 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: