Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 19, 2014 at 22:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5] 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst case  (Read 4451 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #40 on: Mar 11, 2010 at 19:46 »

If 43 does anything remotely unethical/illegal/immoral, I'll become a damn Bengals fan immediately.

He did appear on Jimmy Fallon....that's pretty much all the above in my opinion.

That was public service.  Jimmy Fallon needed a handout.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Typegeon
« Reply #41 on: Mar 15, 2010 at 06:12 »

Hi I am studying Validation at the moment. I am doing an assignment and the question is discuss the concept of Worst case conditions in validation and give an example. Can some one help me with an example so that I can add to my assignment and understand the concept better. This is just a 2 page assignment so does not need to be complicated. I can understand the definition but cant seem to be able to get my head round an example. Any help please...
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #42 on: Mar 15, 2010 at 07:54 »

M-kay.  How about Ben goes to prison for this incident, DD becomes the starting QB with BA at the helm. 

It couldn't get much worse than that.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #43 on: Mar 15, 2010 at 09:26 »

Hi I am studying Validation at the moment. I am doing an assignment and the question is discuss the concept of Worst case conditions in validation and give an example. Can some one help me with an example so that I can add to my assignment and understand the concept better. This is just a 2 page assignment so does not need to be complicated. I can understand the definition but cant seem to be able to get my head round an example. Any help please...

People who come to MGS looking for validation typically leave in tears.

That there's one example.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #44 on: Mar 15, 2010 at 09:34 »

Can I validate my bus pass here?

By the way, did anyone happen to see the piece Geraldo did on Ben last night? I tried to stay up for it, but passed out before it came on.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #45 on: Mar 15, 2010 at 12:26 »

If, however, you're looking for invalidation, Finny's yer man.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #46 on: Mar 15, 2010 at 12:56 »

If, however, you're looking for invalidation, Finny's yer man.

It makes real life more palatable by comparison.

jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #47 on: Mar 16, 2010 at 07:20 »

per seinfeld....maybe it's time to split the prozac in half...

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #48 on: Mar 16, 2010 at 07:35 »

Dipshit that I am, I thought that maybe Ben's troubles would mean he'd spend his days and nights at the complex to prove to the Rooneys what a dedicated employee he is. Nope. According to the Post-Gazette, OTA's started Monday, and Ben is the most notable no-show. Is it just me, or does it feel like he doesn't get it, and he's out every night clubbing, lining up shots for his bitches like nothing happened?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10075/1043168-66.stm

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #49 on: Mar 16, 2010 at 07:47 »

Dipshit that I am, I thought that maybe Ben's troubles would mean he'd spend his days and nights at the complex to prove to the Rooneys what a dedicated employee he is. Nope. According to the Post-Gazette, OTA's started Monday, and Ben is the most notable no-show. Is it just me, or does it feel like he doesn't get it, and he's out every night clubbing, lining up shots for his bitches like nothing happened?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10075/1043168-66.stm

Thank God we've moved past baseless speculation about what happened in Milledgeville, and onto baseless speculation about what Ben's doing during OTAs.

Also, I've seen nothing -- not one piece of substantial evidence -- to refute the notion that Ben spent Christmas day, 2009, having sex with a sheep.  This gets uglier by the minute.

Pages: 1 ... 4 [5] 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: