Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 25, 2014 at 02:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst case  (Read 4848 times)
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #70 on: Mar 18, 2010 at 08:06 »

Dipshit that I am, I thought that maybe Ben's troubles would mean he'd spend his days and nights at the complex to prove to the Rooneys what a dedicated employee he is. Nope. According to the Post-Gazette, OTA's started Monday, and Ben is the most notable no-show. Is it just me, or does it feel like he doesn't get it, and he's out every night clubbing, lining up shots for his bitches like nothing happened?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10075/1043168-66.stm

You don't think it had anything to do with the fact he didnn't want the media hounding him with questions he can't legally answer and cause a huge, unnecessary distraction at an otherwise non-descript offseason workout?

Media's not allowed at the complex unless the team lets them in. Usually, they just have some of the team photographers take pictures and that's it. So, the most you'd be looking at is a checkpoint he'd have to drive through where the media IS allowed, and he could just wave to them as he goes by.But, I can see the Rooneys telling him not to show up for a whole host of reasons.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Pages: 1 ... 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: