Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 19, 2014 at 08:28 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerned...  (Read 443 times)
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Mar 18, 2010 at 13:08 »

Against New Jersey this season:
Record: 0-6
Goals-5
Goals Allowed-22

Why the fuck do we play so immaturely against these guys every time? Stupid turnovers, they clearly got into Flowers head last night, and we can't score to save our fucking lives. I hope we don't see this team in the post season. There is beating, there is dominating, and there is prison raping. This, my friends, is prison raping.
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2010 at 13:10 by whitmer_87 » Logged

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2010 at 14:40 »

You want to be even more concerned, considered the fact that the Penguins have played 14 games against teams with 85 or more points, and are 0-12-2 in those games. They just aren't getting it done against the really good teams.

Last night's game was really the most disheartening though. That was as close to a playoff game as a regular season game can get, and besides the first ten minutes or so, they played pretty uninspired hockey. If we just win last night, not much to ask considering it would be 1 of 6 for the season, we pretty much lock up the division and the two seed.

People like to point out how we outshoot everyone. While I am not one to question the system because we won a cup with it, watching these games it seems like we outshoot everyone 2-1, but they get the better of the actual scoring chances (because of defensemen pinching?). It also seems like when the other team really turns up the heat we can't get the puck out of the zone to save our lives.

We miss you Rob Scuderi (and to a lesser extent, Hal Gill).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: