Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 25, 2014 at 20:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ben Should Get 4 Games  (Read 1581 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 15:14 »

Yet he managed to have it cut by the time he met with Rog today.

How do we know this Otis?

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #21 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 15:16 »

Looks like he got it cut by R. Lee Ermy.

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 15:24 »

Looks like he got it cut by R. Lee Ermy.

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/

Ben was looking for some ... toys, to keep himself out of trouble, and he really didn't understand what the Flowbee was for until he went back and read the directions.  But at least he doesn't have a haircut that looks like my friggin' assbeard.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 16:29 »

As far as a trade, maybe at best a 3rd round maybe a 2nd but that's a stretch.

This was a comment on an ESPN article on what the Steelers could get if they dumped him.  3rd rounder.  He may be as smart as a 3rd grader, but winning 2 SB's at the age of 27, he's oly good for a 3rd rnd pick.  Funny.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 17:05 »

He may be as smart as a 3rd grader, but winning 2 SB's at the age of 27, he's oly good for a 3rd rnd pick.  Funny.

He's coming here, to the Rams for this year's 1st and next year's too.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 19:06 »

He may be as smart as a 3rd grader, but winning 2 SB's at the age of 27, he's oly good for a 3rd rnd pick.  Funny.

WE SHUD TRADE FOR BICPEN ROFFLERSPURGER... FIRST TRADE ROTISBIRDER 2 THE RAMZ 4 A 1S ROUND DRAF PIK, THAN TARDE THE 1 STROUND PICK FOR THIS YEARZ 1S TROUN PICK AND A  SECOND NEXT YERA, THAN TRADE THIS YEARS ONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>AND<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NEXT YEARS SECUND ROUND PICK TO THE RAMPS FOR BIGBAN RASTIBURNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 

A shabby Charlie Brown.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 22:05 »

Got his hair cut, so we let him live for a minute.

Anymore screwups and we let him go...also, he needs to lose like 40-50lbs before camp, or I'm all for letting him go.
Show some commitment, Son.

However....I'm not for letting him go yet, regardless of the supposed offer.  He's still a franchise QB.

Remember Kobe?  He almost got his shit put in the FMITA prison, but he's turned it around.  I shall remain hopeful.

I'm probably the only one.... eck02 eck02 eck02

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pain

« Reply #27 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 22:20 »

WE SHUD TRADE FOR BICPEN ROFFLERSPURGER... FIRST TRADE ROTISBIRDER 2 THE RAMZ 4 A 1S ROUND DRAF PIK, THAN TARDE THE 1 STROUND PICK FOR THIS YEARZ 1S TROUN PICK AND A  SECOND NEXT YERA, THAN TRADE THIS YEARS ONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>AND<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NEXT YEARS SECUND ROUND PICK TO THE RAMPS FOR BIGBAN RASTIBURNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 

UMMM!!111 HALO@@@? BIN RAPISTBINGER IS KNOT WURF A  %1 ONE DARFT PICK. HALF U KNOT HEARD ABOUT THE STANTANTONIO HOMES TRADE?Huh???!!!! DEM CHEEP AZZ RONNIES ONY GETS A 5 ROUND DARFT PICK FOR HIM.....HALLOOO?Huh? STUPERBOWEL MPV?
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #28 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 22:35 »

All kidding about that awful haircut aside, I actually hope the Steelers suspend him for 2 games and not the NFL (I don't feel the NFL is even in position to suspend him, but I'm no lawyer I suppose).  This dude needs to get his head on straight if he ever hopes to see even half of that $100+ million contract. 

If we miss the playoffs again this year, we miss the playoffs.  Trial or no, I'm pretty disgusted by Ben's behavior and I'd hate to see this franchise allow him to get away with it simply because he's the QB.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #29 on: Apr 13, 2010 at 22:44 »

All kidding about that awful haircut aside, I actually hope the Steelers suspend him for 2 games and not the NFL (I don't feel the NFL is even in position to suspend him, but I'm no lawyer I suppose).  This dude needs to get his head on straight if he ever hopes to see even half of that $100+ million contract.

It would be better for the Steelers (and NFL, in general) if the league suspends him.  

One, you don't want the appearance of any special treatment coming from the Commissioner's office for a "star" player.  Plus, it would help to squash the belief of many that Goodyell is tougher on black players.  Finally, if the league does nothing and the team suspends him for a coupla games, bet yer ass the Player's Association would be all over that shit.

What I'm expecting (and kinda hoping for, TBH) is a four game vacation.  Ideally, two from the Commish and two from the team...you know, to send a message...learn to hide the bodies, ffs.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: