Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 25, 2014 at 04:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously is he  (Read 4407 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #50 on: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:59 »

Just kidding - about me chasing young drunk chicks.  LC excluded, of course.   Wink

Thank God!
I need at least somebody to chase me every once in a while!!

B)

I'm still the one with the boobs.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #51 on: Apr 16, 2010 at 14:04 »

And Ben would say, "That's bullshit.  I was just chillin' in the back with my boys and having a few drinks.  Was sporting some comfy sweat pants and just had it there in the waistband when all of a sudden that crazy bitch ran up, threw a drink in my face, grabbed my penis and ran towards that door.  I followed her and it turns out it's a small bathroom.  So I grabbed my cock and whacked that dumb bitch up side the head, she ran out the door muttering about wanting to try it standing up, I don't know.  Honest."

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #52 on: Apr 16, 2010 at 14:06 »

It's gonna be open season on Ben with this shit.  Doesn't matter whether the allegations have legs, everyone and his sister will be out crying that Ben was twirling his schlong in their general direction.

My prediction is that Ben will soon be fucking multiple women in multiple locations at the exact same moment in time, in some sort of Lost-ish flash-sideways in time.

Yes, it will be and I'm already sick of it.  A friend of mine said the other day "Ben's totally fucked up his career".
Made me livid.
Not yet he hasn't.  He's started down that road, but last I checked, he hadn't been charged with a crime and he hadn't killed any people or dogs.  At least two people that have done those things and have served time for crimes are currently back on NFL rosters.

"Unwanted sexual advances" happen just about every night in every bar in every college town I've ever been in.  Only when it gets you on TV does it become this big a deal.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #53 on: Apr 16, 2010 at 17:45 »

P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« Reply #54 on: Apr 17, 2010 at 00:21 »

The Detachable Penis song is in my "top 10 all time fucked up tunes" as of RIGHT NOW!

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
Gnutella
YO!
N00b

Pittsburgh: Super Bowl capital of the world!

« Reply #55 on: Apr 17, 2010 at 01:53 »

PLEASE READ

The above thread contains a great many nuggets of information that totally torpedo the story told by the sorority girls. It gets really juicy by the second page. This is where you'll find information that the media hasn't bothered to mention to anybody.

VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #56 on: Apr 17, 2010 at 11:30 »

PLEASE READ

The above thread contains a great many nuggets of information that totally torpedo the story told by the sorority girls. It gets really juicy by the second page. This is where you'll find information that the media hasn't bothered to mention to anybody.

This is my favorite comnet from that story-
Somewhere in Salem witches are giggling

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Brinker
Lennar Homes Consultant
Old School Member

Mr Jack

« Reply #57 on: Apr 17, 2010 at 16:18 »

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/entry.php/21-Finally!-The-Media-Lynching-of-Ben-Roethlisberger

"He'll just smile and be cordial out there. Then he'll kill you."
--Aaron Smith, Defensive Lineman, on Troy Polamulu
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #58 on: Apr 17, 2010 at 19:32 »

I'm sick of the outrage and the outrage over the outrage.  I can't take it anymore!

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Kwalla
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #59 on: Apr 18, 2010 at 10:33 »

I think we should trade Ben.  Just put an end to all this drama and get rid of him.   We've got a couple of other decent QBs who can manage the game... and pick one up in the draft.  What we really need is a game changing WR who'll make our new average QB better. I loves Hines, but he's getting long in the tooth and just isn't down-the-field dymanic enough.  I bet we could get a couple of starters for Ben... I wonder if we could pick up a WR who's a former Super Bowl MVP like Santonio Holmes and perennial all pro guard like Alan Faneca from the Jets for Ben. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: