Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 30, 2014 at 18:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously is he  (Read 4110 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #70 on: Apr 19, 2010 at 13:37 »

It takes courage to do the right moral thing.

Sometimes that includes not bowing to political correctness or media hue and cry.

The Goodell suspension is enough.

NOW LET'S TALK FOOTBALL!!!!!

Totally agree.   clap

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Ytownsteelfan

« Reply #71 on: Apr 19, 2010 at 17:04 »

I know I am not a huge poster here, but I have been around along time, read the board almost everyday... hell first thing I usually do when I get home from work.  If we are planning on talking some football, we need to get LC to get us in the football spirit.  I have been around since LC posted her famous pictorial, and have been around with the hints dropped about another possible sighting.  Hell actually, I think that is what brings me back on a daily basis, not the football knowledge of the posters on this board.

Hrrrm, oops, now that I read back over that last paragraph, good thing I am not in Alabama, it might be construed as sexual harassment.  Wait I better delete it, LC is a lawyer and all, she might sue me... then again, I am not BBR. Whew I am safe.

Seriously, lets talk some football. 
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #72 on: Apr 19, 2010 at 19:04 »

I know I am not a huge poster here, but I have been around along time, read the board almost everyday... hell first thing I usually do when I get home from work.  If we are planning on talking some football, we need to get LC to get us in the football spirit.  I have been around since LC posted her famous pictorial, and have been around with the hints dropped about another possible sighting.  Hell actually, I think that is what brings me back on a daily basis, not the football knowledge of the posters on this board.

Hrrrm, oops, now that I read back over that last paragraph, good thing I am not in Alabama, it might be construed as sexual harassment.  Wait I better delete it, LC is a lawyer and all, she might sue me... then again, I am not BBR. Whew I am safe.

Seriously, lets talk some football. 

Ytown, you make me laugh.

Ya know, Ben turns his shit around, doesn't get traded and doesn't get suspended for the entire season, I might just let the girls out for a night of celebration.

eck02 eck02

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Brinker
Lennar Homes Consultant
Old School Member

Mr Jack

« Reply #73 on: Apr 19, 2010 at 21:14 »

Must be nice to have dozens of men...ok I will not go there.

clap eck02 clap eck02

Seriously glad you are here

"He'll just smile and be cordial out there. Then he'll kill you."
--Aaron Smith, Defensive Lineman, on Troy Polamulu
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #74 on: Apr 20, 2010 at 08:46 »

Ytown, you make me laugh.

Ya know, Ben turns his shit around, doesn't get traded and doesn't get suspended for the entire season, I might just let the girls out for a night of celebration.

eck02 eck02

I keep the NIkon charging 24/7 for this specific event!!!!!! thumb

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 ... 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: