Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 21, 2014 at 08:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Draft reads  (Read 1288 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #10 on: Apr 20, 2010 at 11:39 »

Email us;
If you have any information that might be helpful for the site or have any questions you can email either Michael or myself at the following addresses;

Harry; Harry@nfltalentexperts.com

Michael; Michael@nfltalentexperts.com

I'm having trouble with the old long wave, do you think they can help?

I can't decide whether to euthanize my cat or "draft" a "donor" from the pound and pay for that kitty kidney transplant.  Oh, HarryAway, help me, please!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Apr 20, 2010 at 11:42 »

Football Outsiders does their thang.

NFLDS/CBS Sportsline has taken down measurables.  Fuckers.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Apr 20, 2010 at 11:56 »

Yeah, I remember mentioning that nfltalentexperts.com site awhile back.  I think it was a few (several now?)years ago when we ran the draft contest.  I seem to recall we were spitballin' about whose mock was closest; members of MGS or the "staff" at NFLTE.com.  Pretty sure most of the participants here graded out ahead of those guys.

Eh, whatever.

BTW, FWIW, IIRC, of their 6 Steeler picks in the first four rounds, only 1 (their 4th rounder) was in for a visit. 

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Apr 20, 2010 at 12:35 »

Yeah, I remember mentioning that nfltalentexperts.com site awhile back.  I think it was a few (several now?)years ago when we ran the draft contest.  I seem to recall we were spitballin' about whose mock was closest; members of MGS or the "staff" at NFLTE.com.  Pretty sure most of the participants here graded out ahead of those guys.

Eh, whatever.

BTW, FWIW, IIRC, of their 6 Steeler picks in the first four rounds, only 1 (their 4th rounder) was in for a visit. 

Which reminds me... if anyone wants to enter a mock draft contest, we're not running one this year.  Too damned busy.  Steelers official site has a thang, and Walterfootball.  Maybe others.

Nurse Fatty has us trade back in R1 to pick up an extra R3 pick... which we then use on a TE.  D'oh!  Fail, as the kids today say.  Geathers and Andre Roberts in R4 is good mid-value, but their first three rounds aren't my fave, to say the least.  Above average to above above average chance I'd be pissed if that's how it went down with the premiums.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: