Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 30, 2014 at 01:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would It Have Made A Difference, If...?  (Read 510 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Apr 21, 2010 at 17:42 »

a) Ben doesn't show up looking like Ron Jeremy for his reading of a pretty lame statement.

b) He goes Bill Clinton & Rafael Palmeiro and shakes his fist while denying anything remotely close to evil. Even if he's lying.

For a guy that's pretty aggressive on the field (and off, by the sound of it), he sure went into the prevent D since these charges came out. Bloggers and TMZ lighting him up daily, yet he doesn't say a word. The only time you don't say a word, is if Tiger is paying $10 million for your silence. I guess he was too busy working out.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2010 at 17:51 »

I think he's getting advice that basically says, no matter what you say you're screwed, so best not to say anything.

Not that that's the course I would follow.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2010 at 18:49 »

I think he's getting advice that basically says, no matter what you say you're screwed, so best not to say anything.

I'd agree that this is what he's being told.  I don't agree with it either, but it may be kinda like when you got in trouble with your dad when you were a kid and you'd try to tell him you didn't do whatever it was that he was pissed off about...He'd say something like "I don't want to hear another word outta you!!"
Maybe that's what Tomlin & the Rooneys told Ben.
So he's shutting up.  Cause he is screwed, no matter what he says.
Totally pisses me off, because, no matter how many inconsistencies and general BS I can pull out of the Milledgeville evidence, nobody's gonna listen if they don't want to.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2010 at 19:59 »

For Ben: Hobson's Choice.

For fans: this way to the cattle-chute.

I'd agree that this is what he's being told.  I don't agree with it either, but it may be kinda like when you got in trouble with your dad when you were a kid and you'd try to tell him you didn't do whatever it was that he was pissed off about...He'd say something like "I don't want to hear another word outta you!!"
Maybe that's what Tomlin & the Rooneys told Ben.
So he's shutting up.  Cause he is screwed, no matter what he says.
Totally pisses me off, because, no matter how many inconsistencies and general BS I can pull out of the Milledgeville evidence, nobody's gonna listen if they don't want to.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: