Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 23, 2014 at 13:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow the only thing worse than being a Pens fan Wed. night...  (Read 464 times)
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« on: May 14, 2010 at 20:49 »

Being a Bruins fan Friday night. Philly comes back from down 3-0 in the series and 3-0 in the game. That's either an epic comeback or an epic chokejob.

Prediction: Philly beats Montreal in the ECF. They've had their way with the passive teams in the east, NJ and Boston.

Also congrats to the resident Philthy fan. Over/under on riots before that series is over?
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010 at 21:06 »

This had to kill Penso. Assuming he's not already dead.

It's been so long since the Flyers hoisted the Cup, it doesn't even really seem like they could possibly win another.

Two Original Six, one from the '67 Expansion and the Golden Seals wannabees.

Would be nice to see Philly finally get of the schneid. Hawks/Habs would have an old school look.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010 at 07:54 »

Yeah, still can't believe that the two teams that clinched playoff berths the last day of the regular season get to duke it out for a chance to play for the cup. Speaks to the parity of the league i guess.

I don't think either team can hang with Chicago or San Jose, but wtf do I know. I predicted the Penguins in 6.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: