Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 02, 2014 at 21:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HABS-PENS  (Read 3909 times)
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010 at 10:24 »

FUCK

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=320139

Staal underwent surgery Friday night to repair a severed tendon in his ankle and will be out for the remainder of the playoffs. It is the same injury that caused Andrei Markov to miss 35 games at the beginning of the season.

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010 at 12:32 »

Yep, that's bad. 

We pretty much have managed to avoid the major injury at playoff time the last couple of years.  Let's see how we do without our best penalty killer.

Halak sure looked like a worn-out goalie to me last night.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010 at 13:53 »

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AkKavtQUKSyir5mmJJ41jap7vLYF?slug=ap-penguins-staal

Gonchar played on a torn MCL last year, I'm sure Staal will play with a lacerated tendon...At least I hope so. He's a major piece of the puzzle.

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
Merman1983
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010 at 14:46 »

B's win 5-4. They really dominated that OT, Boucher had to make about 15 saves before Savard blasted one by him.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2010 at 01:29 »

I was a Bulls fan all throughout the glorious 90s. Sometimes you just knew you were going to win a series no matter what could go wrong. The reason? You've got the best player.

Jordan. Crosby.

Not equals but nobody's gonna take this series from Crosby. He can coast and wear the gatorade towels over the shoulder at the end. Game 1 I guess he did so in between setting up two goals with a primary assist and knocking the USS Hal Gill on his ass.

He is the best folks.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Merman1983
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010 at 10:21 »

I was a Bulls fan all throughout the glorious 90s. Sometimes you just knew you were going to win a series no matter what could go wrong. The reason? You've got the best player.

Jordan. Crosby.

Not equals but nobody's gonna take this series from Crosby. He can coast and wear the gatorade towels over the shoulder at the end. Game 1 I guess he did so in between setting up two goals with a primary assist and knocking the USS Hal Gill on his ass.

He is the best folks.

No doubt they win the series and the east with or without Staal. I think they'd be an underdog in the finals but now with the reports that Staal could be back in a few weeks, who knows.

That'll teach me to trust tsn as a source. I think they first reported Gonchar out of the playoffs last year after the knee on knee and he ended up playing less than a week later.
pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010 at 15:32 »

Well he's going to have to put the biscuuit in the basket here.  Or else we go back tied.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010 at 15:34 »

It's over now.  Fuck it.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010 at 15:40 »

What a shitty game.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Merman1983
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010 at 16:09 »

Irritatingly odd game. Seemed like they were doing everything right most of the time and every slip up led to something for Montreal. Opik played pretty poorly and I'd seriously considering yanking Fedontenko again and playing Conner or even someone like Letestu. Feds has been brutal out there.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: