Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 28, 2014 at 02:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mother of cop killing suspect sues over damage to house  (Read 760 times)
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Jun 03, 2010 at 09:26 »

angry4  This bitch should be tried as an accessory in these officers' deaths and now she wants money from the county?!?!? I was in Pittsburgh when this happened, her asshole son had the city in a state of shock for days, even weeks.   angry4

The mother of a man charged with killing three Pittsburgh police officers has filed a lawsuit claiming her home is now worthless because a 911 operator didn't pass on important information about her son having weapons.

Margaret Poplawski sued Allegheny County Wednesday, seeking money to cover the value of her home prior to the April 2009 slayings at the house in the city's Stanton Heights neighborhood.

She claims her home is uninhabitable and worthless because the operator didn't pass on information that her son Richard had weapons, resulting in the shootings.

Richard Poplawski is awaiting trial on homicide charges. Investigators say hundreds of rounds were fired over the course of a four-hour standoff.

County spokesman Kevin Evanto declined comment citing the pending litigation.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 03, 2010 at 09:48 »

Too bad she wasn't in Dallas. I think Brinker is looking for a cheap house.
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2010 at 10:33 »

Yeah, probably just needs some cosmetic work to cover up the bullet holes and bloodstains.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2010 at 11:23 »

Too bad she wasn't in Dallas. I think Brinker is looking for a cheap house.

He could always drive it back to Dallas!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 23:04 »

"...Stanton Heights..."  Should say it all.  Cant take more than 5k to fix the house.  Prob gotta wait for the meth lab in the basement to be disassembled before the contractors would go in though.  Typical.

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
Brinker
Lennar Homes Consultant
Old School Member

Mr Jack

« Reply #5 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 07:37 »

Bummer, already have a bid out on a house in Trophy Club.  Ironically after we put the bid in we found out that the house, during construction, burned to the ground.  Yes spontaneous combustion can happen.  Do not put a bunch of chemically treated rags in a plastic container over night.  Had to get official letter from the builder that the house was taken down to the slab, land was treated, and no existing products were used. 

"He'll just smile and be cordial out there. Then he'll kill you."
--Aaron Smith, Defensive Lineman, on Troy Polamulu
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #6 on: Jun 11, 2010 at 13:45 »

Congrats Brinker.  When y'all planning to move?  You are due W of me over in Sachse.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #7 on: Jun 11, 2010 at 14:26 »

"...Stanton Heights..."  Should say it all.  Cant take more than 5k to fix the house.  Prob gotta wait for the meth lab in the basement to be disassembled before the contractors would go in though.  Typical.

Yep, this is definitely not Fox Chapel or Upper St. Clair!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: