Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 23, 2014 at 05:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old/New college forum: Calling All Mountaineers  (Read 788 times)
TwistedLemon

« on: Jun 01, 2010 at 20:36 »

Asked a couple of mods here if there would be a problem posting, did not seem to be and I am not sure if this is the best spot, but here ya go.

Anyone who may have been on oldgoldnblue.com and discovered it to be no longer in operation, well, because it was not.

We have recently restarted and are looking for more members as we begin to grow again.  I know there are a few WVU Mountaineers on here from my posts in the past.  Come on by and check us out.  Join up (it is free).  Say hi and browse around.  We have a few on the inside of WVU who are choosing for one reason or another to remain nameless at this time, but we are confident to get some reliable information when rumors are looking to be disspelled.  In addition to WVU forum(s), several other topics are in place as well.  Look forward to a few meople coming by.

www.themountaineernat ion.net

Again, we are in the early stages, so I am expecting to have plenty of changes made as we grow.  Legitimate suggestions welcomed, not so legitimate ones laughed at.
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2010 at 06:50 by TwistedLemon » Logged

"My reality check bounced"
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 02, 2010 at 08:16 »

Are Pitters welcome too?

A shabby Charlie Brown.
TwistedLemon

« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 2010 at 13:30 »

Actually had this exact conversation with one of the admin before posting here.  We are in the early stages and traking down our prior members / drawing new ones is a bit of a challenge right now....one that will be overcome though.  Also working out a few of the "bugs" that come with the early stages (seems that some of the permissions need tweeked as a couple forums are requiring admin approval).  Spoke of posting the "ad" here, which of course will also draw "Pitters".

Pitters are of course welcome.  What kind of a board would it be without the good ol backyard brawl.

I imagine as the season nears, things will pick up.....in addition to word getting out.  ONly about a week active right now

TwistedLemon

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2010 at 09:18 »

How would you like FREE TICKETS TO THE SAT. NOV. 13 WVU vs Cincinnati GAME!!!!!
Our board is running a contest to giveaway 2 game tickets.  Sign up.  Introduce yourself.  Then goto the contest section to get the specifics (all you have to do to win is refer other active members.....they then join and let it be known who referred them)

www.themountaineernat ion.net

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: