Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 28, 2014 at 02:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 [17] 18 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 13 - Dec 5 @ Baltimore  (Read 8900 times)
Pain

« Reply #160 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 00:19 »

Not sure if y'all heard, but Danny was ACL, done for season. Just got the text alerting me to this. Shit.
Fuck.

@Pain - OK, but it's better than last season when he wasn't even there! ;-) True
And I was in stadium for the flying sack against the Titans.  That awe lasted like 6 games.Also true
Plus, the man can do no wrong in my eyes, so, I'm a little sensitive.Fair enough
 eck02

Grin
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #161 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 00:33 »

Shame about Sepulveda.

Hopefully Flozell can come back too.

And Miller and Spaeth.

Holy fucking hell what a game.

Down 3 tackles, no punter, on the road in a primetime game....against the Ravens!!...cold, windy....broken nose, broken foot. Bruce Arians! The shittiest line in football! My God that QB is a stud.

And ppl make excuses for Manning's gang being depleted. Hell, look at Flacco's weapons (McGahee, Mason, Boldin, Rice, Heap when hes not being a pussy, Pitta, Dickson, Stallworth, Houshmandzadeh, McClain, etc). This dude's AFCN/GW TD pass was to Isaac Redman. Chucking it to David Johnson and shit as our last TE left. No protection. Unbelieveable.

I can hardly believe it. That's how unbelieveable that shit was. Give the man his due.

WOW.

Harrison, Hood and Ike all played great.

McFadden I am disappointed in. However, haters, that play on the deep ball to Housh in the 4th quarter at the goalline where Clark came over but McFadden broke it up and got hurt was clutch. Keep the head up and make the next play. Saved our season.

Then Troy is just unfair. I have him in our fantasy league and the last two games I get like 5s out of him. That scoring system is as crooked as Ben's nose. Tom Brady shining the Woodhead on Deion's little Branch at a NE gay wedding thinks that cant be straight. Oh well.

And yes McClain (on Miller) should be fined and a flag was warranted. Launching. Late. H2H. Defenseless. Etc

As were tons of holding by them. I cant believe the ticky tack shit they called on us. Keenan Lewis out of bounds negating a huge punt. Suisham kicking a big touchback but we're called offsides with NO replay. Yet Cundiffs kicks were all celebrated. Then there was another illegal formation call that killed us and they said our tackle was off of the line. Cmon? This league is more fixed than Bob Barker's pets.

Everyone can fuck off though. Im so drunk I can barely type straight. Especially when I bring up Tom Brady. Fuckin homo. Go Jets tomorrow. How about Ngata wrecking Ben's nose crooked and making it look all fucked up and crooked like Giselle's butterface. I know i know, shes hot...whatever. Im hating. But cmon dude(s)...a preggers Baby New Year going to town on a case of Four Loko thinks that Brazilian third-world whore reflects some fetal alcohol syndrome. Not sure if she was in the Victorias Secret fashion show the other night but if so she was recognized as the "busted in the face one". What the hell was I saying? Oh yeah, Brady is a bitch. When Justin Bieber is clowning your QB and all you NE gay marraige chowderheads can do is be like: fawk off, beeebaah. youze just jealous. Then your fanbase sucks.

Speaking of that. Them Ravens. All the cheapshots and jigs. We win. You lose. Our city is america's most liveable etc etc and we have the best athlete in the world in our town (Crosby) and yours is filled with murder and food stamp fraud. Our football heritage is of successful proud owners and big QB arms. Your heritage is the Mayflower vans running off with all that Pittsburgh born Johnny Unitas busted his ass to create.

Yall aint shit. Except for some losers. Who is the source of your football pride? Bellicheat? Yeah like I said fuck off. We have Dan Rooney. And this division if we represent like we should.

Our young QB has more SB wins than your shitty Palko-backing-up fail QB has eyebrows.

COME GET SOME

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #162 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 00:47 »

Shame about Sepulveda.

And Miller and Spaeth.

Down 3 tackles, no punter, on the road in a primetime game....against the Ravens!!...cold, windy....broken nose, broken foot. Bruce Arians! The shittiest line in football! My God that QB is a stud.

And ppl make excuses for Manning's gang being depleted. Hell, look at Flacco's weapons (McGahee, Mason, Boldin, Rice, Heap when hes not being a pussy, Pitta, Dickson, Stallworth, Houshmandzadeh, McClain, etc). This dude's AFCN/GW TD pass was to Isaac Redman. Chucking it to David Johnson and shit as our last TE left. No protection. Unbelieveable.

I can hardly believe it. That's how unbelieveable that shit was. Give the man his due.

WOW.

McFadden I am disappointed in. However, haters, that play on the deep ball to Housh in the 4th quarter at the goalline where Clark came over but McFadden broke it up and got hurt was clutch. Keep the head up and make the next play. Saved our season.

Then Troy is just unfair. I have him in our fantasy league and the last two games I get like 5s out of him. That scoring system is as crooked as Ben's nose. Tom Brady shining the Woodhead on Deion's little Branch at a NE gay wedding thinks that cant be straight. Oh well.

And yes McClain (on Miller) should be fined and a flag was warranted. Launching. Late. H2H. Defenseless. Etc

As were tons of holding by them. I cant believe the ticky tack shit they called on us. Keenan Lewis out of bounds negating a huge punt. Suisham kicking a big touchback but we're called offsides with NO replay. Yet Cundiffs kicks were all celebrated. Then there was another illegal formation call that killed us and they said our tackle was off of the line. Cmon? This league is more fixed than Bob Barker's pets.

Everyone can fuck off though. Im so drunk I can barely type straight. Especially when I bring up Tom Brady. Fuckin homo. Go Jets tomorrow. How about Ngata wrecking Ben's nose crooked and making it look all fucked up and crooked like Giselle's butterface. I know i know, shes hot...whatever. Im hating. But cmon dude(s)...a preggers Baby New Year going to town on a case of Four Loko thinks that Brazilian third-world whore reflects some fetal alcohol syndrome. Not sure if she was in the Victorias Secret fashion show the other night but if so she was recognized as the "busted in the face one". What the hell was I saying? Oh yeah, Brady is a bitch. When Justin Bieber is clowning your QB and all you NE gay marraige chowderheads can do is be like: fawk off, beeebaah. youze just jealous. Then your fanbase sucks.

Speaking of that. Them Ravens. All the cheapshots and jigs. We win. You lose. Our city is america's most liveable etc etc and we have the best athlete in the world in our town (Crosby) and yours is filled with murder and food stamp fraud. Our football heritage is of successful proud owners and big QB arms. Your heritage is the Mayflower vans running off with all that Pittsburgh born Johnny Unitas busted his ass to create.

Yall aint shit. Except for some losers. Who is the source of your football pride? Bellicheat? Yeah like I said fuck off. We have Dan Rooney. And this division if we represent like we should.

Our young QB has more SB wins than your shitty Palko-backing-up fail QB has eyebrows.

COME GET SOME

I've neglected this board.
I'd forgotten how much I love Y2's drunken posts.

Awesome.  And yep, I'm drunk as well.  Who the fuck cares?!? WE WON, BITCHES!!!
 yeh  eck02  flipoff

I'm still the one with the boobs.
scballersc

Saw Ben on Halloween (pre-Milledgeville)

« Reply #163 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 00:51 »

Shame about Sepulveda.

And Miller and Spaeth.

WOW.

COME GET SOME

Drunk as hell, but I couldn't have said it better myself.
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« Reply #164 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 01:20 »

Shame about Sepulveda.

And Miller and Spaeth.

WOW.

COME GET SOME

headbang  I kneel before Zod.

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
DrRockit
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #165 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 07:00 »

What a game.  Harrison makes that hit on Miller and he's suspended.  It was so ugly I couldn't watch the replays.

That is at least the third game changing, late game turnover for Polamalu.  Last year that's a loss.

I'd love to see Mendenhall run behind a truly dominating o-line.  McFadden was inexcusably bad.
scballersc

Saw Ben on Halloween (pre-Milledgeville)

« Reply #166 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 09:04 »

What a game.  Harrison makes that hit on Miller and he's suspended.  It was so ugly I couldn't watch the replays.

That is at least the third game changing, late game turnover for Polamalu.  Last year that's a loss.

I'd love to see Mendenhall run behind a truly dominating o-line.  McFadden was inexcusably bad.

Agreed, however I'd like to point out that THAT was the perfect defensive play call.  And it was perfectly executed.  True, Polamalu forced the fumble, but most members of this Board would have (almost) been able to make that play.  The real key there was rushing Polamalu right over James tail, who drove hard guard-tackle gap and you can see Oher's eyes just move right with Harrison; he steps over inside and doesn't lay a hand on Troy.  I am not sure if Oher thought he had help out of the backfield or if Flacco checked to a hot route, but its obvious that Harrison commanded Oher's attention.  Needless to say, Flacco, Oher, et al. underestimated Troy's speed.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #167 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 09:23 »

Quote from: joyce
I have him in our fantasy league and the last two games I get like 5s out of him. That scoring system is as crooked as Ben's nose.

I've been making this point for years.   A guy who makes two picks gets you the same as the guy who has 40 receiving yards or some shit.  
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2010 at 09:28 by pensodyssey » Logged

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #168 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 09:25 »

I also could not watch the multiple replays of Heat recieving a car wreck like hit.  They should put Harrison in on offense, and beat McClain's ass like a red-headed step child.  I thought that would really spark the O, and they'd start kicking some ass.

I had no expectation Heat would play again this year, not even in the realm of him walking off the field.  Testament to how strong these dudes are.  Unbelievable.  That should be atleast a $100K fine for that POS.

I think the NFL's mentality is that if the Steelers want to play tough and lay out "illegal" hits on other teams, they gotta take what they dish out.  There should be about $250K in fines from this game for the Ravens as a team.

As ugly as the game was, the Steelers got the benefit, for once, of not executing and leaving point on the field, but sticking around long enough to eek out a win.  We are always on the opposite side of that equation.

The other positive, short of Arians being in prison or the victim of a late night encounter with Uncle Stabby, is that the O left a ton of points on the field.  The upside is that the points are there, they gotta execute a few more plays.  

With the exception of the two big pass plays, the Ravens didn't do much except r@pe McFadden.

Dirty B@stards deserved to lose.  

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #169 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 09:56 »

Quote from: joyce
I have him in our fantasy league and the last two games I get like 5s out of him. That scoring system is as crooked as Ben's nose.

I've been making this point for years.   A guy who makes two picks gets you the same as the guy who has 40 receiving yards or some shit. 

Somebody should do something about that.  In other news, David Johnson has 6 catches for his career, 3 of them last night.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: 1 ... 16 [17] 18 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: