Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 19, 2014 at 19:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 13 - Dec 5 @ Baltimore  (Read 7795 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #180 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 12:41 »

Did you see BBR after the game in the locker room.  Swear I saw a huge S on his chest.  He played like a champion.

After that game he deserves to drink like one too...it just better not be privately with any chicks (underage or not).

No doubt.  He should drink alone.  With George Thorogood.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #181 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 12:54 »

Looked like Hood had his best game as a pro. Hood and Eason have really held up their end of the bargain, missing Smith and Keisel for 5 games and the run defense hasn't really missed a beat.

Never thought I'd say this, but resigning Ike has got to be a priority this offseason. They probably need to go CB in round 1 or 2 as well.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #182 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 12:59 »

Keisel made some plays last night.  No big gashes in the run D which was nice.  It would be huge for Keisel to stay healthy and get the gift of getting Smith back for end of season or playoffs.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #183 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 14:31 »

And I don't know how well you know the members of this board, but I'm pretty sure most of them would NOT have been able to make that play.
At least without a heavy dose of some serious chemical or mechanical assistance....

Ouch!  I hurt myself getting offended by your post.

LOL!  Sorry Penso! But I know how much I hurt after just staying up late to watch that slugfest!
And you know ol' Head on a Pillow would barely make it off the line of scrimmage.
As for BV - well, he'd have to have his bike, wouldn't he?

I'm still the one with the boobs.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #184 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 14:34 »

And I don't know how well you know the members of this board, but I'm pretty sure most of them would NOT have been able to make that play.
At least without a heavy dose of some serious chemical or mechanical assistance....

Ouch!  I hurt myself getting offended by your post.

LOL!  Sorry Penso! But I know how much I hurt after just staying up late to watch that slugfest!
And you know ol' Head on a Pillow would barely make it off the line of scrimmage.

I'm just happy that in all the excitement no one noticed my 40th.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #185 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 14:40 »

Ouch!  I hurt myself getting offended by your post.

LOL!  Sorry Penso! But I know how much I hurt after just staying up late to watch that slugfest!

I'm just happy that in all the excitement no one noticed my 40th.

WTH??
Is it today??
No wonder I feel older today. Being in your 40s is kinda like being a Highlander. You get smacked every time someone joins the club.

Happy Belated! I'd call ya old, but you're younger than me....
 cussing

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #186 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 17:47 »

Happy Birthday, Dude.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #187 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 18:14 »

Happy Birthday, Dude.

Thanks man. 

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #188 on: Dec 07, 2010 at 06:06 »

Never thought I'd say this, but resigning Ike has got to be a priority this offseason. They probably need to go CB in round 1 or 2 as well.

I'd have to agree.  B/T Ike and McFad, it's not even close.  I really miss Deshea Townsend more and more this season.

However, is Ike that good or McFad that bad?  No one throws Ike's direction because the other side of the field is so attractive.  It's obvious that we're trying to hide him.  Hell, when you have Ryan Clark matching up man on Boldin, you don't have a lot of confidence in your CB.

I think McFad is like a lot of our corners in recent years:  Looks good as the nickel, but can't step up to be the man.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #189 on: Dec 07, 2010 at 07:53 »

Ouch!  I hurt myself getting offended by your post.

LOL!  Sorry Penso! But I know how much I hurt after just staying up late to watch that slugfest!

If I could start at the goal line, on my bike, by the time I got to the 50 yd line, I'd get to the QB way faster than punk ass Polamalu.  What he done?!?!

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 ... 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: