Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 23, 2014 at 17:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Check it  (Read 313 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« on: Aug 23, 2010 at 14:42 »

I posted this vid last year, I think.  Bike neighbor riding a rock section on one of our rides.  I have never come close to riding it, until Saturday.  I rode it somewhat easily.  Where was the camera crew for my big accomplishment?  Nowhere!!!!!

Oh well - pretty sweet and it made my day. 

Me, Bike Neighbor and a few others are doing this same ride Thursday evening in the dark. 2 hours will be dusk/twilight, and 2 hours in the dark.  2 days after the full moon, so we'll have some moon light and, naturally, some bike lights.

If it is still light outside on Thursday when we get to this section, I'll make bike neighbor take some vid of BV bustin it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExhaustPipe1#p/u/3/Co3YVe9yHYw

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2010 at 16:09 »

Me, Bike Neighbor and a few others are doing this same ride Thursday evening in the dark. 2 hours will be dusk/twilight, and 2 hours in the dark.

Looking to grab the head injury crown from Penso, eh?
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2010 at 16:23 »

Ya - he's getting all the glory right now with his story of getting beat up on the street.

Fortunately, one dude going on this ride is slower than me (he is also a clydesdale - Clyde is being > about 6'1 tall and/or being >210/220 lbs), so there is a chance I'll have a story waaay better than a mugging on the street.  This dude may get eaten by a bear or mauled by a mountian lion.  If some luck is involved, I can get my lights on the scene for video footage.  J-a-c-k-p-o-t.  Remember, when being chased by wildlife, you don't have to be the fastest, just not the slowest.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see anyone maimed or anything, but BV is looking for some MGS braggin rights.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 07:35 »

This dude may get eaten by a bear or mauled by a mountian lion.  If some luck is involved, I can get my lights on the scene for video footage.  J-a-c-k-p-o-t.  Remember, when being chased by wildlife, you don't have to be the fastest, just not the slowest.

I can see BV now, being interviewed by Matt Lauer!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: