Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 27, 2014 at 18:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's back--Friggin' Worthless Opinions about Week 2  (Read 724 times)
TucsonSteeler

« Reply #10 on: Sep 22, 2010 at 10:32 »

Let me add this to the list:  Sepulveda needs to start sticking the ball inside the 10 more often.  When we win it really doesn't matter but given the QB situation we need to be hitting on all cylinders on everything else and he did not have a good game last week.  I know we love it when he hits somebody or rockets it 50+ yards but there were several punts where he could have pinned them and kept kicking it into the end zone.  If I remember correctly he was doing that with a good level of frequency last year.  We will need it during the next two games.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Sep 22, 2010 at 10:52 »

Let me add this to the list:  Sepulveda needs to start sticking the ball inside the 10 more often.  When we win it really doesn't matter but given the QB situation we need to be hitting on all cylinders on everything else and he did not have a good game last week.  I know we love it when he hits somebody or rockets it 50+ yards but there were several punts where he could have pinned them and kept kicking it into the end zone.  If I remember correctly he was doing that with a good level of frequency last year.  We will need it during the next two games.

Excellent point.  And several times the coverage appeared to be there, but the ball was just kicked too far.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: Sep 22, 2010 at 11:13 »

although it wasn't as brutal as his hit in college, Sepulveda did save a TD runback....

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: