Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 25, 2014 at 22:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harrison the Beast  (Read 3609 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #60 on: Oct 22, 2010 at 11:06 »

Now the NFL can suspend-- midseason-- players for "intent".  Does anyone else here see pre-lockout posturing?  It's as if the league is sending the message, "Strike?  We'll just suspend your asses one at a time instead."  It also gives Goodell the chance to say, "We took the initiative in player safety!" when in fact it's just another form of player control.  Anybody who thinks the league is concerned about the safety of the players is fucking deluded.  Shit, all you have to do is look at the pathetic pension plan to see that.  It's about public image and bargaining leverage come 2011. 

This is an outstanding point.  I'll post the blog about it in a day or two (I'm only about 5 articles behind). 

Heard Steroid-owski on Cowherd today.  He said exactly the same thing that Harrison and other football players have said.  It's a tough sport, guys try to obliterate each other, that's the way it is.  And good for Josh Cribbs for saying the same thing.

"Good, James Harrison. Please do retire. Make good on your threats and go drive a truck like your father did. And if you have as many head-ons in that job as you do in this one, heaven help you."

Um, good one rick.  You are advocating that a player is better off leaving because he's too violent.  And then share your wishes that he gets hurt in a violent accident?  Yeah, makes sense.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #61 on: Oct 24, 2010 at 10:21 »

An open letter to Warren Sapp re:  comments on NFL channel on Sunday morning.

Dear Warren,

"Shut the fuck up you hypocritical fat fuck."

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« Reply #62 on: Oct 24, 2010 at 17:44 »

Jonzr...why the fat on fat hate, man?  As a fellow fat bastard I too have the ability to call another a fat man.  And I usually dont, being that I sympathize with others........" metabolic challenges".  Be nice to your fellow fat man.  Even if he is a hypocritical fat fuck.   Grin

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #63 on: Oct 25, 2010 at 07:58 »

You didn't looks so metabolically challenged in those photos from that Cowboy Hat Modeling Event you posted.  So, you have to say "the F word".   flipoff

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #64 on: Oct 25, 2010 at 18:27 »

Dear Warren,

Please don't tell me he was against the hit.  After the cheap shot he threw to end Clifton's season.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #65 on: Oct 25, 2010 at 18:35 »

Dear Warren,

Please don't tell me he was against the hit.  After the cheap shot he threw to end Clifton's season.

Come on, man.

You can't hold it against Warren.  He was fuckin' stoned at the time.  Shit happens.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #66 on: Oct 27, 2010 at 10:32 »

Dear Warren,

Indeed, he was on such a moral high ground you could barely see the fat fuck.  I wonder though, how much of this stuff is what they think and how much is just playing television roles, protagonist, antagonist and all that hooha.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #67 on: Oct 28, 2010 at 07:28 »

Dear Warren,

Indeed, he was on such a moral high ground you could barely see the fat fuck.  I wonder though, how much of this stuff is what they think and how much is just playing television roles, protagonist, antagonist and all that hooha.

i think it's more so them kissing Commish Ginger's ass than anything else, honestly.  If Sapp worked for Fox or ESPN I wonder if we'd hear the same opinion?  The only dude on that crew crazy enough to question The Almighty's ruling was Irvin.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #68 on: Oct 28, 2010 at 07:55 »

The only dude on that crew crazy enough to question The Almighty's ruling was Irvin.

And he was high, so it doesn't count.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #69 on: Oct 28, 2010 at 11:06 »

Dear Warren,

i think it's more so them kissing Commish Ginger's ass than anything else, honestly.  If Sapp worked for Fox or ESPN I wonder if we'd hear the same opinion?  The only dude on that crew crazy enough to question The Almighty's ruling was Irvin.

I was wondering if Schlerith was going to be on air anytime soon after his rant.  I'd think ESPN would be squashin that type of commentary.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 ... 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: