Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 24, 2014 at 20:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update on the show  (Read 311 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Nov 03, 2010 at 09:18 »

Hey kids,

Need to give you an update on The Lettermen's Lounge.  First, the bad news:  We have ended our contract with ESPN 1440.  We really liked those guys, but circumstances beyond our control made it exceedingly difficult to keep the show on the air.

Now, the GOOD news:
Not being live on the air actually gives us a chance to INCREASE our coverage, number of shows per week, etc.  We are doing a web-based/podcast every Monday and Thursday, using our own formatting and features.  It really gives us the freedom to do some great content.

In the next couple of weeks, we'll have Bennie Cunningham and Levon Kirkland on with us, and we have all the time we need to talk with them and get their opinions.  I'll let you know when that happens.

Hit us up on the website, www.lettermenslounge. com or subscribe on iTunes.  Send me an email at tom@lettermenslounge.com if you want to be on our VIP list.

We are actually compressing the entire show into one podcast now, or you can get segments for a little better sound.  The best thing about our show?  We are an official affiliate of ABC:  Anybody But Cowboys!

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 2010 at 09:56 »

Well congrats then! 

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2010 at 10:49 »

Loved having that ESPN tag, but it became more important to do the highest quality coverage that we could.  If it's not good stuff, then what's the point???

BTW, I am also slightly embarrassed to say that I have caved and now have a twitter account.  You can follow at LettermanRev@twitter.com.  I do get a little insider info on occasion!

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 03, 2010 at 14:07 »

Loved having that ESPN tag, but it became more important to do the highest quality coverage that we could.  If it's not good stuff, then what's the point???

BTW, I am also slightly embarrassed to say that I have caved and now have a twitter account.  You can follow at LettermanRev@twitter.com.  I do get a little insider info on occasion!

Well, once you post it on your twitter, make sure you link it up here. We'll blow up your hits on your twitter and then we'll get the info almost as fast as you do. That's a win-win.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: