Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 19, 2014 at 03:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cleveland  (Read 526 times)
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« on: Nov 07, 2010 at 17:13 »

Well boys...They beat the Saints and the Pats.  Few more weeks and we may actually find a troll around these parts.  Whatcha think?  Could they turn it around?

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2010 at 19:53 »

They are definitely improving.  But they're getting to a point where they won't be able to sneak up on anyone.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2010 at 21:06 »

Dunno why this is surprising.  Belichick never could win in Cleveland.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2010 at 10:30 »

Cleveland's defense is pretty good and it looks like Hillis is the real deal, but they built that 17-7 first half lead basically from the Pats shooting themselves in the foot. I also have real doubts about Mccoy's ability to get the ball downfield and his arm strength in general. They are improved but I don't think they are close to taking over the division or anything.

That said, it's irritating having to play a pretty good New orleans team coming off a loss to the browns and a really good Pat's team coming off a loss to the browns. 
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 2010 at 10:55 »

Cleveland's defense is pretty good and it looks like Hillis is the real deal, but they built that 17-7 first half lead basically from the Pats shooting themselves in the foot. I also have real doubts about Mccoy's ability to get the ball downfield and his arm strength in general. They are improved but I don't think they are close to taking over the division or anything.

That said, it's irritating having to play a pretty good New orleans team coming off a loss to the browns and a really good Pat's team coming off a loss to the browns. 

Yes, but this time we'll be ready for it; we won't get snuck up on by the team that just got snuck up on by the Browns.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #5 on: Nov 08, 2010 at 13:55 »

Yes, but this time we'll be ready for it; we won't get snuck up on by the team that just got snuck up on by the Browns.

I agree with this to an extent but I watched the first half at my dad's house (didn't watch the second, so can't comment) and everytime Brady overthrew a receiver, or a receiver dropped a pass, or they fumbled inside the red zone, etc.,  we just looked at each other and said "that play will be perfectly executed next week."
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Nov 08, 2010 at 18:01 »

Dunno why this is surprising.  Belichick never could win in Cleveland.

clap Grin

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: