Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 20, 2014 at 01:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pensowned  (Read 428 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Nov 09, 2010 at 13:40 »

Head injury central.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5784412

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2010 at 13:47 »

Concussions are no joking matter! 

By the way, do you have Prince Albert in a can?

A shabby Charlie Brown.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2010 at 14:02 »

Fuck, I forgot you're going smoke-free. My insensitive comment could have led to things getting chippy.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 09, 2010 at 14:05 »

Fuck, I forgot you're going smoke-free. My insensitive comment could have led to things getting chippy.

I quit smoking?  I forgot and was just heading to the nearest tree until you reminded me, you ring-seeking bastard.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Nov 09, 2010 at 14:07 »

Look on the bright side.

If it wasn't for that unfortunate incident, no one would be able to pass your class.

kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Nov 10, 2010 at 10:46 »

"There was a time that we thought [tight end] Matt Spaeth was going to have to play right tackle for us," quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. "Guys answered the bell."

Wouldn't it have been better to play Johnson, Hines Ward, Issac Redman, or me at Right Tackle instead of Spaeth. You know...someone who can actually block.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Nov 10, 2010 at 11:16 »

"There was a time that we thought [tight end] Matt Spaeth was going to have to play right tackle for us," quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. "Guys answered the bell."

Wouldn't it have been better to play Johnson, Hines Ward, Issac Redman, or me at Right Tackle instead of Spaeth. You know...someone who can actually block.

Even Skippy ran interference when he and Spaeth were caught pissing in the parking lot.  I mean, Skipper's not gonna do much besides try to trip a guy, but you do what you can.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
scballersc

Saw Ben on Halloween (pre-Milledgeville)

« Reply #7 on: Nov 10, 2010 at 16:11 »

Who the hell dresses only 7 offensive lineman?  50 spots (minus special teams guys), 22 starters, which is roughly 2 players per position, which means roughly 10 Oline to dress.  Now I understand they dont play much of a role on special teams, and are relatively interchangeable, blah blah blah.  But you have to dress more than 7.

Unless you want to dress 18 linebackers.

I guess I answered my own question.

And I shouldn't be surprised considering we were one play away from trotting ARE out at QB earlier this year.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #8 on: Nov 10, 2010 at 16:42 »

I quit smoking?  I forgot and was just heading to the nearest tree until you reminded me, you ring-seeking bastard.

clap

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: