Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 20, 2014 at 10:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finny's week 9 rankings, week 10 predictions  (Read 325 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Nov 10, 2010 at 15:51 »

i]take<HOLD<HOLD

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2010 at 13:24 »

Is there any team that wants to be king?

Anyone?

1. Ravens.  OK, lost a game to a Falcons team that happens to be pretty tough at home.  Once again, though, the Ravens show a dearth when it comes to the downfield pass attack.  Ravens didn't even cross midfield once the entire first half.  Our offense may drive us nuts, but is the Ravens' O any better?  Ravens were a default #1 based on solid defense and my AFC bias, but they're not staying #1.
2. Giants.  Played like the Cowboys, Cowboys played like the Giants.  A nice run for 5 weeks, but are they a legit top 5 team that hit a speed bump?
3. Falcons.  Falcons look like a good team, got the win over the Ravens, but does anyone really feel that they're dominant?  That they could go toe to toe with the "best" AFC teams week in and week out?
4. Patriots.  Did what they do best against the Steelers.  Still, their defense sucks, whether or not the Steelers exploited that.
5. Steelers.  Seem to be collapsing under the weight of their own nonchalance.    Sure, we lost to the Saints, but no need to really give the Bengals the kill shot.  Sure, we lost to the Patriots, but we'll just do what we do and change nothing, and hope for key players to get healthy.
6. Jets get blanked at home, win a game against the Lions they should have lost, and nearly lost another game against the Browns.  So Sanchez had a nice game.  So what?
7. Colts barely hold off 2-7 Bengals.  At home.  Almost lost it.  Uhhh, yipppeeeee.
8. Titans lose to QB-less Dolphins.  WTF?
9. Saints.  Best team in NFL?  Really?
10. Chiefs begin reversion to pumpkinhood.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2010 at 15:39 »

Here's my version of the Mel Kiper -- Top 3 teams in each Conference List:

NFC
1. Falcons
2. Eagles
3. Giants
4. Saints
5. Green Bay

AFC
1. Ravens
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Steelers
5. Chargers

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: