Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 28, 2014 at 07:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finny's week 10 rankings and week 11 picks  (Read 266 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Nov 18, 2010 at 15:23 »

Now with playoff info and all your Brian St. Pierre updates!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2010 at 15:25 »

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 19, 2010 at 08:30 »

Dolphins at home came out flat, got hit with the injury bug at WR (Marshall) and C.  Vontae Davis and Cam Wake played really well, although it disgusts me how much Wake was getting the James Harrison treatment.  Seemed like he was blatantly held on every play.

Bears D did its job and got to Thigpen, who had no run support at all.  He didn't show any of the positives from his KC stint, and looked like someone who knew he was going to lose. 

Jay Cutler still irks me through his pouty mannerisms, like the way he slings his helmet back on his head after a pick and looks like he's spent the week drinking with Chuck Bukowski. 

Definitely a game the Fins coulda woulda shoulda been in, even with the 3rd QB, but again the Bears get a win and come out with all sorts of BS accolades when they're frankly not very good.  Forte is good.  Their pass rush is good.  Hester is dangerous.  That's it.  Well, Ike's "Swaggin" teammate Chuck Tillman continues to be solid and had a pick.  But I still think the Bears are way overrated.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: