Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 17, 2014 at 14:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i'm sorry but....  (Read 1103 times)
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #10 on: Nov 23, 2010 at 12:16 »

no shit, just throwing the clark reference like it's nothin....bastard.

unfortunatly you can't actually see ryan clark hit anybody without a fine....

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Nov 24, 2010 at 11:54 »

no shit, just throwing the clark reference like it's nothin....bastard.

unfortunatly you can't actually see ryan clark hit anybody without a fine....

I saw Coy Wire at a Burger King once...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Nov 24, 2010 at 12:01 »

Whether you may or may not have seen or even heard Cory Wire or not at a Burger King, Wendy's, Wimpy's, Blimpies or any other fast to lose-the-left-nut fast food restaurant or drive-thru service window or in the food court of a mall, where the counters are arranged gallery-style, with the seating arrangements in the middle, or promenade style, with the chairs and tables on the outside around the eating venues, in no way changes the below average to nearly average jousting skills mommy and daddy have paid for you to have while you spend their money on drugs, college boy.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #13 on: Nov 24, 2010 at 12:22 »

with the seating arrangements in the middle, or promenade style, with the chairs and tables on the outside around the eating venues,

It was right there when the corners of my mouth turned upward and you could sorta see teeth.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Nov 24, 2010 at 13:58 »

Whether you may or may not have seen or even heard Cory Wire or not at a Burger King, Wendy's, Wimpy's, Blimpies or any other fast to lose-the-left-nut fast food restaurant or drive-thru service window or in the food court of a mall, where the counters are arranged gallery-style, with the seating arrangements in the middle, or promenade style, with the chairs and tables on the outside around the eating venues, in no way changes the below average to nearly average jousting skills mommy and daddy have paid for you to have while you spend their money on drugs, college boy.

Your above-average to slightly above-average analysis of multiple venue eatery layouts does not change the fact that you cannot hope to joust or write in the superior HarryAWay-like style or the exceptional HarryAWay like style for two reasons those reasons being the usage of punctuation which Harry rarely if ever uses as though he is ranting on and on without even taking a breath or stopping to gather his thoughts before he puts his thoughts on the page for you to read those thoughts and secondly and perhaps more importantly although both points are valid is the fact that Harry's use of logical description is not very logically written and in fact Harry is what you refer to as lose-the-left-nut fast to repeat what he has already said when he is writing not very logically and if you're going to come in here and drop a chunk of HarryAWay prose like a six month old fruitcake you had best dial down the smarty boy college boy talk and instead take up the tedious to extremely tedious blowhard method which is to say you had better get your jousting pole greased extremely well to slightly more than extremely well.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Nov 24, 2010 at 21:25 »

Ah, man, where have all the great internet idiots gone?  I feel like we might have smoked out the last hive with maximum grilled pirates.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: Nov 24, 2010 at 22:18 »

Gentlemen, after reading that gobblety-goop I do believe that my brain has officially taken a shit.

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #17 on: Nov 25, 2010 at 00:12 »

the question is, did it take a shit in the cleaned once a year smelling like homeless person brick exterior bathroom with the baby changer and physically challenged bar to hold onto because sometimes they can't help themselves up without the use of the bar or the relatively clean lavatory in the inside of the establishment near or around the usual promenade sitting arrangements?

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Nov 25, 2010 at 11:14 »

I'm THANKFUL for:

The fact that I never had to read that rubbish on a daily basis.

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: