Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 24, 2014 at 15:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To all you assholes...  (Read 1263 times)
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« on: Nov 25, 2010 at 11:12 »

...who I never met before, Happy Thanksgiving!

Now, go eat yourselves into a coma.

And drive safe.   Grin

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2010 at 14:38 »

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good kashi dump later this evening.  wacko

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2010 at 22:40 »

Spent all day in allegheny general, my dad had a heart pump put in last week and is doing as well as can be expected of someone who had a heart pump put in last week.  Also, he will be battery operated from here on out.

On another note, I hope to get to the Pete tomorrow night to watch my Penn Quakers destroy thee #4 Pitt Panthers.
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2010 at 22:43 by pensodyssey » Logged

A shabby Charlie Brown.
P4P
Hillbilly Deluxe
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2010 at 23:17 »

Damn Penso, hell of a way to spend turkey day.  But hey, at least pops ticker is still...ticking.

Heres to wishful thinking about tomorrows game.  Hope they win for ya, but I think there is a better chance of Otis winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

Honesty is something you can't wear out.
Waylon Jennings
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2010 at 08:20 »

Spent all day in allegheny general, my dad had a heart pump put in last week and is doing as well as can be expected of someone who had a heart pump put in last week.  Also, he will be battery operated from here on out.

On another note, I hope to get to the Pete tomorrow night to watch my Penn Quakers destroy thee #4 Pitt Panthers.

Damn, Penso, just read this! AGH is a great hospital, my mom was in there last January after she had a stroke and they were wonderful. Hope dad's OK and you & your family can enjoy the rest of the holidays.  Smiley

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2010 at 08:56 »

Damn, Penso, just read this! AGH is a great hospital, my mom was in there last January after she had a stroke and they were wonderful. Hope dad's OK and you & your family can enjoy the rest of the holidays.  Smiley

Sorry.  Just noticed this as well.

Hope the old man is doing well and everything is OK.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Nov 30, 2010 at 09:23 »

Yeah, slipped under my radar too.

I'm sure it's tough to see the old man that way, but hope his long-term prognosis is excellent.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Nov 30, 2010 at 09:33 »

WTF? Penso actually has family? I thought that was all a fabrication so he could play 8 sheets in the March Madness pool.

Isn't that what Dick Cheney had installed? If your Dad suddenly has the urge to go hunting, he should give Roger a call.

Good luck to the man with the fine looking backyard. I know. That sounds about 92%.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Nov 30, 2010 at 10:00 »

WTF? Penso actually has family? I thought that was all a fabrication so he could play 8 sheets in the March Madness pool.

Isn't that what Dick Cheney had installed? If your Dad suddenly has the urge to go hunting, he should give Roger a call.

Good luck to the man with the fine looking backyard. I know. That sounds about 92%.

Penso hisself is good for three sheets...

Ma and Pa Od's backyard keeps dozens of migrant workers from going on to other jobs that could be filled by hardworking white folk, so they do their part. 

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Nov 30, 2010 at 12:03 »

Thanks yinz, means alot to me.

It is the same procedure that Cheney had.  Except my dad's operation was smoother because his heart isn't completely black and shriveled and dependant on the blood of innocent children for survival.

He was pretty beat up last weekend, standing up was a major effort and he couldn't walk more than about 15 feet, but they think he's progressed to the point where they can get him into rehab at West Penn.  They're moving him today.  Not sure how they're going to coax 4 or 5 hours of rehab work a day out of him but that's the plan.

Ma and Pa Od's backyard keeps dozens of migrant workers from going on to other jobs that could be filled by hardworking white folk, so they do their part.

Pisses me off because when I go home I have all this yard work to do, while my brother and his able-bodied sons live 10 minutes away and do next to nothing.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: