Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 01, 2014 at 17:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just realized the other day...  (Read 396 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Dec 02, 2010 at 13:47 »

Keydrick Vincent is still playing.  He's starting for the Buccaneers, I think.

That just blows.  Never should have let that tough SOB get out of his black and gold uniform--one of the worst FO moves we ever made IMO.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2010 at 14:18 »

Does anyone think that with some playing time Ramon Foster could become a Key Vincent type?

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2010 at 14:40 »

Keydrick Vincent is still playing.  He's starting for the Buccaneers, I think.

That just blows.  Never should have let that tough SOB get out of his black and gold uniform--one of the worst FO moves we ever made IMO.

According to his wiki page he was waived by the Bucs Oct. 29th. So he may be out there to sign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keydrick_Vincent

I do remember when Baltimore signed him. I think the cap hit was only like 500-700k which made the whole deal much more frustating.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2010 at 23:53 »

According to his wiki page he was waived by the Bucs Oct. 29th. So he may be out there to sign.

We do have a knack for getting players back, even if they are too old to help us.  But hell, could he be any worse than some of what we've seen to this point?

Does anyone think that with some playing time Ramon Foster could become a Key Vincent type?

Not sure if it was you or someone else who brought this up in a different thread, but I certainly HOPE that's the case.  The loss of KV correlated with the gradual decline of the offensive line.  Honestly, I'm still shocked when I consider how bad the OL was during the run to SB XLIII.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2010 at 17:21 »

I never understood why we let him go. I get we kept hoping that Kendall Simmons would return to his pre-diabetic form.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: