Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 17, 2014 at 00:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bowl Games  (Read 663 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: Jan 06, 2011 at 08:53 »

So, they're all done, right?  I mean, it's Jan 6.  Oh, the National Championship, yeah.  Surely, that's the last bowl game.  After all the holidays, you know, x-mas, the time between x-mas and New Years and then the actual New Years Eve and Day bowl games, they're all done but the champeenship, right?

Oh no.  Tonight we get the fabled GoDaddy.com Bowl feat. (6-6) Middle Tennessee State vs (9-4) Miami (OH).  Yeah!  Wooo-fucking-hooooo!

Tomorrow?  You guessed it, the Cotton Bowl feat. LSU vs TX A&M.  But where is this baby being played?  "The Cotton Bowl" you say?  HA!  It's at the Death Star, a.k.a., Jerry World in Arlington, TX, home of the Dallas Cowboys.  Huh?  Don't ask me.

Saturday, Compass Bowl feat. (7-5) Pittsburgh vs. (6-6) Kentucky.  Wow, glad we waited for this one.

Sunday, Fight Hunger Bowl feat. (12-1) Nevada vs. (7-5) Boston College.  Again, what a worthwhile game.  Woohoo.

And finally on Monday, the National Championship game feat undefeated Auburn vs. undefeated Oregan.  Finally, on Monday, Jan 10.  I guess they're stretching this thing out until the NCAA Championship game is the same weekend as the Super Bowl.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2011 at 11:22 »

I guess they're stretching this thing out until the NCAA Championship game is the same weekend as the Super Bowl.

What choo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

The season never ends.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: