Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 29, 2014 at 02:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MGS FFL - Playoffs  (Read 546 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: Dec 06, 2010 at 10:14 »

How will this mess ever sort itself out?  The Mongrels shot to the top and stayed there with their 10th straight win aided by the best defense around (fewest points allowed).  They've been the best over the long haul but still are overshadowed by the resurgent Cluckers and their 0-5 start.  Those Chickens de Gao are leaving a trail of carnage as they cluck and peck their way to the playoffs, going 8-5 with 8 straight wins.  Somehow the Zombies have clung to the #2 spot despite scoring the 2nd fewest points in the league.  But it helps to give up the 2nd fewest - defense wins championships!  The Keystone Cops appear to have  a home game locked down at #4, but after that, it's anybody's guess.  I'm waiting until tomorrow to see how it shakes out.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 10:58 »

I will be posting thee 2010 mgs ffl playoff preview SPECTACULAR later this week.  Meantime I will try to figure out how to beat finny two in a row as it appears we will face each other again next week.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 11:03 »

I will be posting thee 2010 mgs ffl playoff preview SPECTACULAR later this week.  Meantime I will try to figure out how to beat finny two in a row as it appears we will face each other again next week.

Send in on the first drive Suh to take out Rodgers. Suh's name is not Harrison and Rodgers name is not Brady, so it should only be a few thousand dollar fine.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: