Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 30, 2014 at 18:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Changes in the New Year?  (Read 645 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Dec 29, 2010 at 23:15 »

As much as the sales idea would put me off, I also know that I could sell something that I really believe in.  If you're trying to get sponsorship, which is essentially what radio sales are, and you believe in your programming, then it should be something that isn't quite so tedious.  Now, will it be hard? No doubt.  The economy is challenging in all aspects, but....businesses still need to advertise.

And if you can support your family, branch out into your own brand of ministry, work with your dad, then all the better. 

If the situation at your current church is truly untenable, and you don't see any way to make it better, then, in my mind, you're better off taking the chance that is presented to you.  Who knows?  It could lead to your own church, with your own vision.  If that's what you want.

An old piece of advice my dad gave me when I would find myself in these types of dilemmas - make a pros/cons list for each situation.  Map it out and see what looks best.  Doesn't always work for me, in that sometimes I go "screw it, I don't really wanna do that".  But so far it's kept me out of jail.

Twitter is key.  And Jesus' account is @Jesus_M_Christ
I'm not so sure it's a fake account.
Cool

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Dec 30, 2010 at 11:38 »

By the way, LC, we didn't get all of your grievances into the show last week, but I'll toss them into the mix on Monday!

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Dec 31, 2010 at 23:31 »

By the way, LC, we didn't get all of your grievances into the show last week, but I'll toss them into the mix on Monday!

LOL!  I had a bunch, so no worries!
;-)

Happy New Year Preach!  I know you'll find the right way!

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: