Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 18, 2014 at 01:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BS Article!  (Read 501 times)
TucsonSteeler

« on: Dec 27, 2010 at 12:48 »

This article is complete bull.  Are you telling that not one of these teams are looking at Bruce A?  NOT ONE FUCKING TEAM??  It has to be a sneeky approach that maybe if we don't mention his name we will be able to get him, type of thing, right?  Because we all know that all Dallas needs is Bruce at the helm to take them to the big dance.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/NFL-coaching-carousel-spinning-out-of-control-122710
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2010 at 16:05 »

Are you telling that not one of these teams are looking at Bruce A?  NOT ONE FUCKING TEAM??

No.  Which is one more reason that the Steelers should get rid of him.  If you are SB-winning coordinator and can't get any of the gosh-awful teams in the NFL to sniff your crotch, you can't be very good.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
TucsonSteeler

« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2010 at 09:07 »

Preach,

My comments would have been funnier if I had that damn sarcasm font!  I was kidding, of course no one would be considering BA.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 28, 2010 at 09:13 »

I gotcha man.  However, my comment was dead serious.  Win a SB and no one wants you?  Tells you all you need to know about that moron.

BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2010 at 11:51 »

Ron Cook is a total douchebag, so take this for what it's worth... but he seems to think that if Cowher gets a head coaching gig somewhere, that he will bring Arians with him...  I can't imagine why he'd want to do that though....

On another note...  The few times I've watched the Falcons play this year, Mike Mularkey has done an amazing job calling plays.  Anyone else notice that?

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 30, 2010 at 09:12 »

Anyone else notice that?

Yes.  And it depresses me every time I watch it.

I will say that MM botched it up pretty bad against the Saints Mon. night.  But no matter, the Falcons play Carolina Sunday to lock up HFA.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 30, 2010 at 11:45 »

Anyone else notice that?

Yes.  And it depresses me every time I watch it.

Steelers were his training wheels.  I mean, OC here, HC of the Bills, OC of the Fins, now OC of the Falcs.  You'd hope he'd have honed his skills.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Jan 05, 2011 at 14:46 »

Joking from other posts aside, Mort did throw Arians name out there on Mike & Mike this morning as a "possible prospective candidate."  Don't know what team or how serious he was being.  The problem is, I was half asleep leading up to that statement and when I went to rewind that radio segment, for some reason, I could find that button on my radio.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: