Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 23, 2014 at 04:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets go Lets go  (Read 884 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Jan 05, 2011 at 15:05 »

So, basically, anyone playing against the Patriots is screwed. The only answer for their offense of 5-yard crossing patterns (with illegal picks left and right) is to intimidate either the QB or the receivers moving through the middle.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Patriots started putting up 35 points a game just about right after the week of fines.

IMO, just tell the defenders to go low.  Real low.  After a blown ACL or two, you get the same swivel headed, alligator armed effect.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Jan 05, 2011 at 15:45 »

So, basically, anyone playing against the Patriots is screwed. The only answer for their offense of 5-yard crossing patterns (with illegal picks left and right) is to intimidate either the QB or the receivers moving through the middle.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Patriots started putting up 35 points a game just about right after the week of fines.

IMO, just tell the defenders to go low.  Real low.  After a blown ACL or two, you get the same swivel headed, alligator armed effect.

1. Activate Worilds.
2. Have him go for the late hit on Brady.  Ejected?  Suspended for the playoffs?  WTF-ever, instant hero, worth it.  Still have the starter OLBs for the SB.

I'm telling ya, we need an exterminator.  Worilds was drafted as a pass rusher.  So if he gets there a little late... maybe the crowd noise blocked him from hearing the whistle...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Jan 05, 2011 at 20:47 »

I'm telling ya, we need an exterminator.

It's the best way to get rid of rats and roaches.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: