Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 19, 2014 at 02:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chuck Cecil?  (Read 1477 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Feb 18, 2011 at 15:54 »

The other two are obvious.  But has Hope done anything stoopit?  Perhaps it's just my impending 40th birthday playing tricks with my mind.

Unless you count walking away from a lebeau defense stupid, no.

Hope always seemed like an average safety to me, anyway.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Feb 19, 2011 at 08:27 »

Hope always seemed like an average safety to me, anyway.

I would agree with that.  I just didn't know if you were referencing some other excessively douchebag behavior that I had missed.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:49 »

Just curious:  Why not go after Rod Woodson for the job?  I didn't check all the timing, but it seems the Steelers might have had a small window following Horton's departure and Woodson's hiring in Oak.

"Listen fellas, when you are a defensive back in the National Football League, you have to know that they are going to throw the football in your direction. You need to get between the football and the National Football League receiver you are covering on that football play.  If you can knock the football down or intercept the football, you have an opportunity to be a great football player in the National Football League.  Now get out there and show the National Football League who the best d-backs in the National Football League are!"

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: