Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 26, 2014 at 12:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ben's Weddin  (Read 1164 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« on: Mar 01, 2011 at 12:00 »

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11060/1128699-348.stm

So less than a year ago he was hittin on college chicks, and now he is getting married?  So he was dating his soon to be wife, and she's OK with him sleeping around, or he started dating her after the Georgia thing and have decided to get married already.

If they have been dating less than a year, he's got a screw loose, unless, it's all "show" for whatever trial/court case is pending in Nevada.

I dunno Ben . . . .

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 12:04 »

My understanding was that the romance flourished post-Milledgeville, that being March 2010, the fiancee being met ~December 2010.  Could all be show, but I'd hate to say straight out it's a sham wedding.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 12:12 »

This is going to be your typical pro athlete marriage.

She Gets
- money
- a bit of fame

He Gets
- someone to have his kids
- that wholesome image of husband/father

He'll still be tagging everything in sight, she'll only ask that he try and be discreet. The women can live with the cheating, but when you publicly embarrass them...the shit hits the fan.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 12:17 »

ALL YOU BITCHES COME CATCH MY BRIDE'S BOUQUET!!

A shabby Charlie Brown.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 12:38 »

This is going to be your typical pro athlete marriage.

She Gets
- money
- a bit of fame

He Gets
- someone to have his kids
- that wholesome image of husband/father

He'll still be tagging everything in sight, she'll only ask that he try and be discreet. The women can live with the cheating, but when you publicly embarrass them...the shit hits the fan.

Don't remember where I read it, but the rumor was that Peyton Manning had that kind of "arrangement."

College sweethearts, been together forever; had kids; clean image; etc., etc.  Supposedly, he's a big time skirt chaser and the wife just tolerates it for the perks.  As soon as he retires, they'll be Splitsville.  Normally, I'd be onboard with that kinda story, but I have a hard time believing a guy who's that recognizable, can keep something like that on the DL.  Then again, look how long it took for the Tiger saga to become public and you don't get much more recognizable than him.

If Ben's doing this as a PR stunt, it'll end up doing more harm than good the next time he's out boozin' it up with his boys.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 13:40 »

You cynical bastards.  Marriage is a beautiful thing and Big Ben would NEVER take it for granted!!!!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 13:46 »

Geez, what a cynical, crusty bunch of curmudgeons we have here.  Is it so inconceivable that this young man has found true love?  Do we live in such a jaded and blase world that we cannot even imagine that poetry and purity sing in this man's heart, and that his bride to be is every bit as smitten with him?  Can we no longer imagine a world where forgiveness and spiritual rehabilitation are possible, a place where someone who works hard to better himself can finally overcome the indiscretions of a youthful past?  Is there no one here who thinks that maybe, just maybe, everything in life happens for a reason, and that somehow in an incomprehensible big picture all the problems Ben had to work through were all meant to culminate in the love of a lifetime, with this woman?  Perhaps it was even love at first sight.  Does everyone here forget what it was like to have those butterflies, to feel like you were walking on sunshine, to have a song in your heart every morning?

OK, so we know he's hit a horsefaced hotel employee and a drunk as shit college chick.  He still has a few to go before he makes Ho Bingo before Willie Colon:  he's either got to get back alley tranny, illegal Chinese immigrant, and Lindsay Lohan on the diagonal, or some combo of four...  teammate's little sister, Charlie Sheen's sloppy seconds, MILF next door, and big-assed hairy muff... or teammate's little sister, dyke from Home Depot, SI swimsuit model, and midget... or the Panamanian housekeeper, server at iHop, instructor from Pitt U.'s NanoScience and Engineering Department, and chick with one leg... or the Panamanian housekeeper, chick with three tits, Christine O'Donnell, and the UPS chick who doesn't shave her legs.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #7 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 14:07 »

Alex:  And the answer is, "Panamanian housekeeper, chick with three tits, Christine O'Donnell, and the UPS chick who doesn't shave her legs."

Watson:  What is Ben Roethlisberger's honeymoon present to himself?

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 14:39 »

Alex:  And the answer is, "Panamanian housekeeper, chick with three tits, Christine O'Donnell, and the UPS chick who doesn't shave her legs."

Watson:  What is Ben Roethlisberger's honeymoon present to himself?

Confidence level:

Ben Roethlisberger's honeymoon present to himself - 67%
People who have claimed to be you - 31%
Contents of Otis's newest DVD purchase - 13%

aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Mar 01, 2011 at 14:42 »

Geez, what a cynical, crusty bunch of curmudgeons we have here.  Is it so inconceivable that this young man has found true love?  Do we live in such a jaded and blase world that we cannot even imagine that poetry and purity sing in this man's heart, and that his bride to be is every bit as smitten with him?  Can we no longer imagine a world where forgiveness and spiritual rehabilitation are possible, a place where someone who works hard to better himself can finally overcome the indiscretions of a youthful past?  Is there no one here who thinks that maybe, just maybe, everything in life happens for a reason, and that somehow in an incomprehensible big picture all the problems Ben had to work through were all meant to culminate in the love of a lifetime, with this woman?  Perhaps it was even love at first sight.  Does everyone here forget what it was like to have those butterflies, to feel like you were walking on sunshine, to have a song in your heart every morning?

So, what you're saying is...he's finally found a chick that let's him go ATM?

Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #10 on: Mar 02, 2011 at 08:02 »

Don't remember where I read it, but the rumor was that Peyton Manning had that kind of "arrangement."

That many chicks are into beastiality?
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #11 on: Mar 02, 2011 at 08:46 »

BAM!

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Mar 02, 2011 at 12:01 »

Chicks can't resist a grass stained unit.

leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Mar 02, 2011 at 21:26 »

My cousin lives just outside of Indy and they've told me this.  Says "everyone" in Indy knows that they have that "arrangement".
I mean, he did sexually assault that female trainer while at UT...

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: